Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any pipefitters wanted in papers in oz

any pipefitters wanted in papers in oz

Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default any pipefitters wanted in papers in oz

Can all you people in oz who see pipefitter jobs in the papers put the info on this site please so i can contact them and see how the work is there,i am about to go through tra as a metal fabricator and then apply for visa,but tra is a bit of a nightmare i beleive right now and maybe i might need to look at other options like sponsorships etc.
Anyway give me a database of places i can apply to anyway.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any pipefitters wanted in papers in oz

Originally Posted by brian.w
Can all you people in oz who see pipefitter jobs in the papers put the info on this site please so i can contact them and see how the work is there,i am about to go through tra as a metal fabricator and then apply for visa,but tra is a bit of a nightmare i beleive right now and maybe i might need to look at other options like sponsorships etc.
Why don't you use the job websites eg www.seek.com.au , www.careerone.com.au and find out for yourself? I had a quick look and there seemed to be a few jobs on there.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Why don't you use the job websites eg www.seek.com.au , www.careerone.com.au and find out for yourself? I had a quick look and there seemed to be a few jobs on there.
Yes but there maybe extra ones in the papers as well as online.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 5:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but there maybe extra ones in the papers as well as online.

The job paper is sponsered by CareerOne so all of the jobs on there are in the paper ( well they are in SA anyway )
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:54 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Brian, the better jobs dont appear in either Seek, career one or the papers.
go to the site I told you about before and subscribe, it's tax deductable as you need it for work. I am starting on a site in northern QLD in jan-feb about 2 years work FIFO from Brissie, when are you arriving?
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
The job paper is sponsered by CareerOne so all of the jobs on there are in the paper ( well they are in SA anyway )
Same in Brisbane - jobs on the site are all in the CourierMail
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:21 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
go to the site I told you about before and subscribe, it's tax deductable as you need it for work. I am starting on a site in northern QLD in jan-feb about 2 years work FIFO from Brissie, when are you arriving?
Hi

Hope you dont mind me asking

wherabouts in Northern Qld is the job, what kind of work is it and who is it working for.

So many questions can you help

Thanks

kaye
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulf

what site would that be again?i dont know when i am arriving as not even passed the tra yet or applied for visa,and tra has just made it even harder to pass,i want to make sure qld is the place to go,i was going to go perth but maybe want queensland.