Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Perth Ladies Nights/ Newbie Coffee mornings scheduled

Any Perth Ladies Nights/ Newbie Coffee mornings scheduled

Old Sep 16th 2005, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

sheila and joe is on a distinguished road
Smile Any Perth Ladies Nights/ Newbie Coffee mornings scheduled

Hi there -- after following the expats threads for over 2 years now I cant believe that I am lucky enough to actually be living here wity hubby and 2 kids ( arrived 27th aug) am staying with SIL and family who have been fantastic to us. I am interested in meeting up with other newbies and other BE members who have been here longer through the gatherings I have seen posted in the past ( havent quite got the legs for the pole dancing) -- if there are any forthcoming gatherings -- kings park -- coffee mornings -- ladies nights etc I would be grateful for details

many thanks

a very chilled -- lovin' it here already sheila
Old Sep 16th 2005, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any Perth Ladies Nights/ Newbie Coffee mornings scheduled

Originally Posted by sheila and joe
wity hubby and 2 kids
Well, that helps!!

Sorry!!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

sheila and joe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Steve G
Well, that helps!!

Sorry!!
thought that was a fast response

he is as well u know!!!!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:03 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

thought that was a fast response

he is as well u know!!!!
Think they still meet down at Hillary's at Dome coffee shop on Thursdays, it may get posted on here, if not give me a pm and I will try and find out for you. I haven't been to one in ages, ended up working Thursdays!

Jenny
Old Sep 18th 2005, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jensteve
Think they still meet down at Hillary's at Dome coffee shop on Thursdays, it may get posted on here, if not give me a pm and I will try and find out for you. I haven't been to one in ages, ended up working Thursdays!

Jenny
Yes, we still meet at Dome, Hilary's on Thursdays at 12.30pm. The group is growing nicely now so any newbies are very welcome, lots of info available and new faces to chat to.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
Yes, we still meet at Dome, Hilary's on Thursdays at 12.30pm. The group is growing nicely now so any newbies are very welcome, lots of info available and new faces to chat to.

Were not there yet but would love to get an invite when we get there soon.Who is the main contact ?
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AndyD
Were not there yet but would love to get an invite when we get there soon.Who is the main contact ?
At the moment........ME!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 3:13 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Hi there -- after following the expats threads for over 2 years now I cant believe that I am lucky enough to actually be living here wity hubby and 2 kids ( arrived 27th aug) am staying with SIL and family who have been fantastic to us. I am interested in meeting up with other newbies and other BE members who have been here longer through the gatherings I have seen posted in the past ( havent quite got the legs for the pole dancing) -- if there are any forthcoming gatherings -- kings park -- coffee mornings -- ladies nights etc I would be grateful for details

many thanks

a very chilled -- lovin' it here already sheila
Hi there sheila and joe where are you in perth exactly?
Old Sep 21st 2005, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Hi,
I'm coming on a reccie in nov...can i come along to the meet too or is it for people who have already moved?
Lynn
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

At the moment........ME!

So ME do you meet every Thursday? ( I take it your fast asleep now so you can reply when you wake up )
Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

james is on a distinguished road

At the moment........ME!
Hi,

We are arriving in Perth on 24th October and will be staying initially in Currambine - I'd love to come along to the Thursday coffee mornings - are young children welcome?

Fiona
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by james
Hi,

We are arriving in Perth on 24th October and will be staying initially in Currambine - I'd love to come along to the Thursday coffee mornings - are young children welcome?

Fiona
Hi Fiona
My little one seems to time the coffee mornings quite nicely with his day time nap which gives me plenty opportunity to have a big flat white and a bowl of wedgies.... I live in Currambine, give me a yell when you get here if you like.
Yvonne
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AndyD
So ME do you meet every Thursday? ( I take it your fast asleep now so you can reply when you wake up )
Yes we do meet every Thursday, although we have cut the meeting down a tad as they went on for almost 3 hours! Now we just meet for an hour or so! All people are welcome whether they are here for a reckie (on holiday), new to the area or been here for years, everyone has something in the way of info to contribute. We have now started meeting outside of the coffee mornings too, to celebrate birthdays or have girlie nights out/in etc. I think they are useful but then I run them! Maybe some-one else that goes to them could give some unbiased opinions?
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 7:20 am
Just Joined

SueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the rough

The coffee mornings proved really useful for me. Even though I'd been here a few months before I went to one, I still got lots of useful tips and met some great people in the process.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

james is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by YFitz
Hi Fiona
My little one seems to time the coffee mornings quite nicely with his day time nap which gives me plenty opportunity to have a big flat white and a bowl of wedgies.... I live in Currambine, give me a yell when you get here if you like.
Yvonne
Cheers Yvonne

Will look you up next month when we arrive if okay with you. Looking forward to meeting up with a few people in the area. Sooo busy sorting out the house and decluttering before the packers arrive next week - can't wait to finally get out there!

Hope to meet you at one of the coffee mornings soon.

Fiona

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.