Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any People from NE England off to Perth?

Any People from NE England off to Perth?

Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice
Default Re: Any People from NE England off to Perth?

Originally Posted by kelli28
merry christmas to you too and good luck with the house sale and who says christmas wont be a sunny one
glad to hear from you are you missing this crap weather?
you lucky so and so
have a good x-mas and a great new year task
Old Dec 21st 2005, 3:46 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Keep telling you Ang come to Brisbane you are going to the wrong side... .
Shut up woman!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:07 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Any newcomers...and if there is, if you are interested, we are having a meet in Sunderland this sunday.

Here are the details:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346967
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Daren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Any newcomers...and if there is, if you are interested, we are having a meet in Sunderland this sunday.

Here are the details:

Hi, we live in West Auckland,Co.Durham.We have just returned from Perth after a 4 week visa validation trip.What can I say,the place is excellent and we cant wait to move permanently.
We might go to the meet on Sunday if we have recovered from jet lag(hence online at this time).Is the pub ok for kids as we have a 3 yr old.
As for where to live,not sure as will depend on where Mandy gets a job(mental health social worker).
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:24 am
Just Joined

brisbane babe will become famous soon enoughbrisbane babe will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Any People from NE England off to Perth?

Here are the details:

Hello Tia
One of the new ones here. Just found your thread and would love to come to the meet, we live in Redcar, Cleveland, so not to far to come. Can we bring two kids with us? . Sounds like a good idea for exchanging info, but beware I can talk for England. We are heading to Perth or is it Brisbane no no its definatley Perth, Brisbane still in the back of my mind though, no No NO NO it isnt, its definalty PERTH Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. "MELBOURNE", Who said that !!! wheres Melbourne then, stop it I'm not listening anymore LA LA LA LA LA LA. As you can gather cant decide maybe meet will help.
Wend
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by Daren
Hi, we live in West Auckland,Co.Durham.We have just returned from Perth after a 4 week visa validation trip.What can I say,the place is excellent and we cant wait to move permanently.
We might go to the meet on Sunday if we have recovered from jet lag(hence online at this time).Is the pub ok for kids as we have a 3 yr old.
As for where to live,not sure as will depend on where Mandy gets a job(mental health social worker).
Perth is a lovely place, we went last April

The pub has a fenced off area, on the left just as you walk in. It's specially for families.

Hope you are able to make it
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by brisbane babe
Hello Tia
One of the new ones here. Just found your thread and would love to come to the meet, we live in Redcar, Cleveland, so not to far to come. Can we bring two kids with us? . Sounds like a good idea for exchanging info, but beware I can talk for England. We are heading to Perth or is it Brisbane no no its definatley Perth, Brisbane still in the back of my mind though, no No NO NO it isnt, its definalty PERTH Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. "MELBOURNE", Who said that !!! wheres Melbourne then, stop it I'm not listening anymore LA LA LA LA LA LA. As you can gather cant decide maybe meet will help.
Wend

Great!

The more the merrier
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:04 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Tia
Wend
I could have written that post myself!!! We are still undecided but Perth is (probably! ) in the lead!
Loads of time to decide yet (and then to change our minds again - and then back again!!!!)
We are going to the meet too so we can be undecided together!!

Tiggs
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

brisbane babe will become famous soon enoughbrisbane babe will become famous soon enough

Great!

The more the merrier
Hi,
How many are you expecting to turn up
Wend
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:20 pm

Hi,
How many are you expecting to turn up
Wend
...don't really know, around 10-15 or maybe more.

Some others are bringing their kids too..

I'm really looking forward to it
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

...don't really know, around 10-15 or maybe more.

Some others are bringing their kids too..
I'm really looking forward to it
Yeah should be fun, Have you got a definate time and place sorted?
Wend
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:36 pm

Yeah should be fun, Have you got a definate time and place sorted?
Wend
Yes Sunday 2pm. See other thread: