Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any People from NE England off to Perth?

Any People from NE England off to Perth?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Dazlin will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any People from NE England off to Perth?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Just curious if there are any people from NE england area going to Perth/Western Australia?

Also which suburb are you off to, and what job will you be doing when you get there?

(Thanks to annqld, who got me thinking on this one )
Hi there just a quicky we are going south of the river first to rent from family then north, i am a locksmith and a carpenter& joiner and we are from surrey. We will be there in feb so get in contact....
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

private benjamin is an unknown quantity at this point

Just curious if there are any people from NE england area going to Perth/Western Australia?

Also which suburb are you off to, and what job will you be doing when you get there?

Hiya
me and my hubby are going to start over in Perth prehaps Bunbury or Mundarah that sort of area but as there is just the two of us we may move not hundred percent sure of what we are going to do or were we'll end up. Hes a carpenter/joiner and I'm a project manager for a council - we live in Northumberland if your having a meet up would love to come along. Were just waiting for our visa to come through.
private benjamin
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

barney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant future

Hi Tiawamutu

We are from Billingham and haven't decided where we would like to go in Australia yet, we were going to try STNI to SA, but I am studying part-time at university and I think it would be a good idea to finish my degree here, with a view to doing my professional qualifications in Australia.

My husband is a plumber/gas fitter but doesn't have a great deal of experience so we need to wait a while anyway and I am a project co-ordinator working for a PCT, but hopefully if all goes well will be a lawyer in Australia.

Tracey
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile Re: Any People from NE England off to Perth?

Hi,
I'm Lynn living in Alnwick,Northumberland at the mo with my hub,Garry and 3 kids,Joel,Ellie and Eva.
We are at the very last stage of the visa process expecting our visa's about March 2006 and heading for Perth.
We are heading out on a skilled inde136 using my work in the hair industry to get us there..........anyone else nearby and any meetups soon or are we staying close to our fires in this baltic temp?
Lynn
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
Hi,
I'm Lynn living in Alnwick,Northumberland at the mo with my hub,Garry and 3 kids,Joel,Ellie and Eva.
We are at the very last stage of the visa process expecting our visa's about March 2006 and heading for Perth.
We are heading out on a skilled inde136 using my work in the hair industry to get us there..........anyone else nearby and any meetups soon or are we staying close to our fires in this baltic temp?
Lynn
Hiya were sort of from the north east well Doncaster, have had positive skills assessment (hubby is nurse and I am a midwife) We are heading out to Mandurah or Bunbury area sometime in 2006 for good but we are going out for a reccie March 2006 - just booked flight.

Lindsey, Andy, Thomas (4) and Oliver (1)
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hiya were sort of from the north east well Doncaster, have had positive skills assessment (hubby is nurse and I am a midwife) We are heading out to Mandurah or Bunbury area sometime in 2006 for good but we are going out for a reccie March 2006 - just booked flight.

Lindsey, Andy, Thomas (4) and Oliver (1)

Excellent,are you validating your visa's on the reccie?
anyone know of any meetups in the NE?
Lynn
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:56 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent,are you validating your visa's on the reccie?
anyone know of any meetups in the NE?
Lynn
Not at the moment. I was gonna arrange one in the New year at Sunderland, the same one as I tried to arrange a few weeks ago, but couldn't make it

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337131

Take a look at what we were going to do, and see what you think
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not at the moment. I was gonna arrange one in the New year at Sunderland, the same one as I tried to arrange a few weeks ago, but couldn't make it

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337131

Take a look at what we were going to do, and see what you think

the new year sounds good to me,i'll keep an eye on this for the details later on,cheers
Anyone know how task is getting on?
Lynn
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

the new year sounds good to me,i'll keep an eye on this for the details later on,cheers
Anyone know how task is getting on?
Lynn
Hi Lynn we are still hear in the background watch everything.
we got our visa and have till July to validate it,the house is on the market in Jan.
did you get any quotes from the removal people we are going to get a 20ft container for sole use.
any meets we will try to attend but it depends on the shift we are working.
take care task

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE LETS HOPE ITS A SUNNY ONE NEXT YEAR
Old Dec 20th 2005, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by task
we got our visa and have till July to validate it,the house is on the market in Jan.
did you get any quotes from the removal people we are going to get a 20ft container for sole use.
take care task

Hi Task! How are you all?Great to hear from you.
We haven't looked into containers yet,what quote did you get and from who?
We hope to have our visa's by end of feb,have a house buyer and hope to get there by easter but the reality of leaving my family and friends is starting to hit and i don't like the feeling.
Which part are you wanting to emmigrate to?
Lynn
Old Dec 20th 2005, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully Perth in 12-16 months time..Maybe Jundaloop , not sure yet.

Dave
Oldham
Old Dec 20th 2005, 9:16 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Hopefully Perth in 12-16 months time..Maybe Jundaloop , not sure yet.

Dave
Oldham
That's roughly the area we want to live
Old Dec 20th 2005, 9:36 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by task
take care task

merry christmas to you too and good luck with the house sale and who says christmas wont be a sunny one
Old Dec 21st 2005, 2:06 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep telling you Ang come to Brisbane you are going to the wrong side... .
Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Hi Task! How are you all?Great to hear from you.
We haven't looked into containers yet,what quote did you get and from who?
We hope to have our visa's by end of feb,have a house buyer and hope to get there by easter but the reality of leaving my family and friends is starting to hit and i don't like the feeling.
Which part are you wanting to emmigrate to?
Lynn
Hi Lynn
we have not had a definite quote i am going to see about it in January and i,ll let you know.
we are looking at Perth in general but have not decided on north or south of the river.
the house goes on the market in Jan so lets hope it sell quickly.
have a good x-mas
take care task

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.