Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any other Nick Cave fans out there?

Any other Nick Cave fans out there?

Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road
Default Any other Nick Cave fans out there?

Just chilling out with a glass of 'Little Boomey' and listening to an excellent rendition of 'The Ship Song' by Pearl Jam with Nick Cave on guest vocals.

It makes me feel just a little bit closer...just close my eyes and dream of the future...

sandy
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:35 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any other Nick Cave fans out there?

Originally posted by Sandy.l
Just chilling out with a glass of 'Little Boomey' and listening to an excellent rendition of 'The Ship Song' by Pearl Jam with Nick Cave on guest vocals.

It makes me feel just a little bit closer...just close my eyes and dream of the future...

sandy
Doesn't he live in Germany? The Mrs is a big fan.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:39 pm
WBB

he did a song with kylie didn't he?

Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Any other Nick Cave fans out there?

Originally posted by bondipom
Doesn't he live in Germany? The Mrs is a big fan.
He did for a long time, I believe, but I'm pretty certain he lives in Brighton now. Seem to remember reading that somewhere. He makes an occasional appearance on the Jools Holland show.

sandy
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Not Me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nick Cave Fan?

Not Me.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by WBB
he did a song with kylie didn't he?
Where the Wild Roses Grow. It was 'okay', imho.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:49 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Sandy.l
Where the Wild Roses Grow. It was 'okay', imho.
lets just say if i was going on desert island discs it would not be among my choices.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:46 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

back in the day of The Bad Seeds
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, remember him with The Bad seeds and also kylies poor effort of "Where the wild rose's grow" (Or whatever the effort was called). could almost see him cringing.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
lets just say if i was going on desert island discs it would not be among my choices.

So what would be amonst your top 5 Billy?

see my new thread!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:52 pm
WBB

Originally posted by steandleigh
So what would be amonst your top 5 Billy?

see my new thread!
okey dokey

Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:53 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

It would have been thrown overboard from the sinking ship,with haste, to try to prevent being there in the first place!!