Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any opinions on Mindarie? (Perth)

Wikiposts

Any opinions on Mindarie? (Perth)

Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any opinions on Mindarie? (Perth)

Still doing our research and quite keen on some land in Mindarie. However have heard conflicting views on schools situation and potential growth of area.

Has anyone got any info/opinions they could offer/share?

Thanks all
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any opinions on Mindarie? (Perth)

We went to Mindarie recently on our rekkie to Perth.
Mindarie keys was very nice had a strowl around the harbour etc.
Personally I was a little dissapointed ,very new area lots of new houses being built and I think once established it could be really nice.
Personally for me it was too new it did seem like one big huge estate but having said that we did not stop there very long and get a good feel for the place.
As regard to schools ,again I am sorry I cannot help as we did not look into it.
Hope this helps.Someone else maybe able to give you lots more advice who actually lives there.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

We lived in Mindarie when we moved here first, but decided not to settle there, the kids still go to school there as we had big problems getting one of them settled and the teaching staff advised us that moving him would not be the best thing. The school in my opinion is good.

Lynn
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Mindarie IS established, just a few more houses being added.
Very nice place to live, the house prices there have gone through the roof over the last 12 months or so......
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for that. Had no idea that we would have to be thinking about schools so early over here. Littlen #1 is 18 months old and new one arrives in 3 weeks!!