Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any one in wagga

any one in wagga

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

ollieclaret has a spectacular aura aboutollieclaret has a spectacular aura aboutollieclaret has a spectacular aura about
Default any one in wagga

hi all
my wife and i with our 4 kids are moving over to wagga in the new year. we came over from nz 2 weeks ago for avisit and liked the place, we found the old victorian sweet shop which was good as the sweets here in nz arent too good., but im sorry as we brought the rain over with us.
well if there are any poms in wagga please let me know because we would like a good honest view of what its like there and possibly meet up for a cold one and to fight off the flies.
we moved to nz last feb from lancs but are really looking forward to the move over the pond.
fingers crossed we will be there late jan early feb
darren
Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:53 am
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: any one in wagga

Hmm - change is in the air for us also maybe next June/July

Wagga Wagga is apparently the place where hubby's work will be.

Would be interested in some feedback Ollie when you get there - Brits also but living in the Middle East for the past 11 years.

Schooling is the main thing, although only 1 child - I'd like to find a good school and then decide where to live as apparently schools are zoned