Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any one up yanchep way

Any one up yanchep way

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 2:36 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice
Default Any one up yanchep way

was looking at yanchep tonight on the property website and was wondering if anyone was living or about to live up that way.
looking round mindarie and quinns at the mo but everthing we look at is what every one else also wants.
may head up tomoz to cheak it out, but if anyone has done some research into the area that would help i would be greatful.

cheers all

andy

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 3:45 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any one up yanchep way

Yanchep woud be fab if you didnt have to drive up wanneroo rd to get there, that for me os just too scary :scared:

Primary schoolisi supposed to be good, I;m not too sure on the high school situation. I guess it also depends on where you are commuting to for work.

For the same price you should be able to get something closer to everything, but i guess thats the main reason you're looking at Yanchep, beacuse you don't want to be in the same place as everyone else.

Lynn
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:01 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any one up yanchep way

Originally Posted by movetoperth
Yanchep woud be fab if you didnt have to drive up wanneroo rd to get there, that for me os just too scary :scared: Lynn
Hi Lynn,

I remember you writing previously that Wanneroo Rd is scary. Would you mind writing about more as to why it's "scary". We drove up to Yanchep on our reccie and I couldn't see what makes Wanneroo Rd scary. But we were there in the Christmas holidays.

Gina