Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any one up for a coffee in Buderim ?

Any one up for a coffee in Buderim ?

Old Feb 28th 2006, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Any one up for a coffee in Buderim ?

Emigrated from the North west (Uk) just before xmas and have now just bought a house and settled in Buderim.
My husbands just started work after months of looking for something, i've not managed to find anything yet, the kids are in school at Chancellor Park 14yrs and 6yrs, if there's any other Mums in the Buderim/ Mountain Creek area who fancy meeting up for a coffee and a chat then please let me know.

Paula.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:21 am

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any one up for a coffee in Buderim ?

Originally Posted by cantwait
Emigrated from the North west (Uk) just before xmas and have now just bought a house and settled in Buderim.
My husbands just started work after months of looking for something, i've not managed to find anything yet, the kids are in school at Chancellor Park 14yrs and 6yrs, if there's any other Mums in the Buderim/ Mountain Creek area who fancy meeting up for a coffee and a chat then please let me know.

Paula.
Hi Paula

Would love to meet up in a few weeks. We will hopefully be arriving around 17th April and looking for somewhere to rent in Buderim. Would be nice to have a coffee and a chat.

Have the kids settled into school well? What does your hubby do for a living? My hubby is an electrician and we have kids aged 7 and 3.

Shelley
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Hi Paula

Would love to meet up in a few weeks. We will hopefully be arriving around 17th April and looking for somewhere to rent in Buderim. Would be nice to have a coffee and a chat.

Have the kids settled into school well? What does your hubby do for a living? My hubby is an electrician and we have kids aged 7 and 3.

Shelley
Hi Shelley, yeh the kids have settled in really well, Peters an Engineer. have sent you a PM. keep in touch.

Paula.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:11 am

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Shelley, yeh the kids have settled in really well, Peters an Engineer. have sent you a PM. keep in touch.

Paula.

Will do and thanks - have replied to your PM.