Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any one stressed.......

Wikiposts

Any one stressed.......

Old Jul 21st 2004, 8:42 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Any one stressed.......

Originally posted by Boomie

I know where the G is positioned if the mood takes me!!!!

If only more men could say the same
Old Jul 21st 2004, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear your not feelin great !! Hoepfully when u get to your mums things will be more settled. All the stress will be worth it when you land in Brisbane.

footie x
Old Jul 21st 2004, 8:44 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by mlbonner
You know - that thought did cross my mind, but I decided not to go there
:scared:
Old Jul 21st 2004, 11:06 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by Boomie
been to see the doc......

been havin body tingles and not so much head aches but the feelin ov pressure and spaced out....

he ses its stress......

but i dont feel worried about anythin.....except how im feelin

tonite we are tacklin the suitcases as we prepare to move to mums on tuesday.... and i keep goin cold then clammie....

rather lite headed too....

anyone else feelin the same???

I tell you i must stop watchin corrie..... cuz this sunita senario is makin me feel worse!!!!!

love boomie
xx

hi boomie!

Yup i have the same. It feels like someone's pushing my brain to the bottom of my kneck. A weird feeling indeed. I've also got a ringing in both ears but i'm starting to wonder if that's been there all along, probably caused by metalicaitus (eh sue ) .

The doc said the same thing as yours, said i was stress then asked me if i was going through a stressful time at the moment.... p'dmsl. he just looked at my funny. When i told him i was emigrating to auz he just said, "well couldn't you have found somewhere nearer." i never thought of that.

anyway,... hope the move goes well! I'm currently going through the junk in the attic pre shipping date, erm as you can quite obviously see! (i'm serious not interested, and i'm just thinking about dumping the lot!)

anyway, have fun and as other have said, maybe it's not enough of the good stuff?

leigh
Old Jul 21st 2004, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi Boomie,

Know exactly where you are coming from, as I have had the same symptoms for about 4 months. Bloody awful feeling.

Dco gave me Beta Blockers as my heart was pounding like a bloody bass drum, only to discover I was allergic to them.

Now she has given me sleeping tablets as I cant `switch off` at night. On top of that I get a fine rash all over my neck.
Lovely eh?
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:14 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mlbonner

I've HEARD of foreplay - is this something to do with that????

I'm not very good at post-play either, apparently I snore.

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

john&jules is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stress

DOes anyone else wake up in the middle of the night with millions of thoughts of what it will be like running through their head! I do all the time and then i cant sleep and then i get stressed because i cant sleep so then i cant sleep even more sometimes i wonder if the waiting and wondering will be harder than the reality! I think when your at the waiting and not knowing whether your going to get in stage its hard as you dont want to get too carried away just in case you dont. What makes it worse is my partner just says you cant do anything about it so stop stressing, hes right, i know but i cant help it. Its just all this WAITING

Am i mad?

jules
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

JayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Stress

I haven't felt right for weeks and clearly now I know why. Thought I had a virus but reckon it's just worry! I've just hit the can't sleep stage - we fly in 4 weeks. Got up at 4 this morning as I gave up trying to get back to sleep. I seem to have a million things to think about and don't seem to be getting anything done. Anytime I ask my boyfriend to do something he tells me to stop flapping and we'll do it just before we go. That's driving me more mad as I feel neurotic and wonder if I I'm over-reacting. To him it's been an easy process as I have done all the paper work, form filling etc etc...as I have a desk job clearly I have nothing else to do all day! I half wish I could just get on the plane today and miss the next 4 weeks out. Hard to deal with the emotional stuff never mind making sure you've done everything that needs doing.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:41 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by arnie2oz
I've HEARD of foreplay - is this something to do with that????

I'm not very good at post-play either, apparently I snore.

What a treat?!

Still, my foreplay for the past 5 months has been 'can't wait to see you at the airport' so its not like I can say much now is it
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

I havent seen corrie for nearly 2 years, whats happening to Sunita then? And is tricky dicky still in it and married to gail? Do miss my soaps
Joanne
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

JayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the rough

You are behind!!!
Tricky Dicky murdered most people on the street - Maxine for one(ashley's missus) and had a pop at emily bishop. So he's banged up somewhere now doing a long stretch.
Gail I think is now married to her son Adam Rickets with the blonde flicks - or thinks she is.
Senita meanwhile has just found out she has a brain tumour.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Grief have missed a bit havent i.
Is brookside still going?
What about emmerdale now i loved that
We are into neighbours here now couldnt stand it at home, have to watch now though. Very sad isnt it really.
Joanne
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stress

Anytime I ask my boyfriend to do something he tells me to stop flapping and we'll do it just before we go. That's driving me more mad as I feel neurotic and wonder if I I'm over-reacting. To him it's been an easy process as I have done all the paper work, form filling etc etc...as I have a desk job clearly I have nothing else to do all day!

This rings a bell!!!!

Not related to my partner by any chance.
Not only am I flapping, I am now crying!!!

Rung me at work.`What ya crying for` he said. Anyone tried answering when the tears are pouring down your face. Sitting their like an idiot, trying to face the wall so no -one notices. `Hello, hello `he`s saying down the phone. `Can ya hear me`. I manage to mumble that I can. He then asks again `what ya crying for??????`

Now if he is so stupid that he has to ask why, then he deserves a kick up the ar*e!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Firstly, i thought tricky dicky was dead ?

Secondly, I believe the " G " comes from the name graffenburg, the swedish doctor/perv who discovered it.

Thirdly, it's my last day at work tomorrow and i have already said goodbyr to my boss and his wife as they have gone to london and shall not be returning until tomorrow night ( though i do have to visit them again before we go because i still have no referrence ).
This becomes interesting because the new guy who has taken my place at work is going to have to open up the office in the morning and asked me today what the code is for the alarm. Naturally i replied " 1,2,3,4 " , " godbless factory default settings " he replied, " indeed " said i.
so, i expect to arrive in the morning to the merry tune of the burglar alarm going off and mike in tears....................

GOD BLESS LAST DAYS AT WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Finally, why the hell is everyone ill/ sick , is it some ploy by dimia etc as a last resort to stop us going ? well bollox to them cos it doesn't work.
Drink another bottle flower and chill........................plenty of time to panic and stress once in aus

Paul.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:05 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

some great replies peeps....thanx for takin time to post....

love boomie
xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.