Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One From Redditch Going To Australia

Any One From Redditch Going To Australia

Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Talking Any One From Redditch Going To Australia

Hello all
just wondering if anyone is from Redditch that are moveing to australia??
as thats where we live
mant thanks
Dave
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:32 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any One From Redditch Going To Australia

Used to live in Walkwood and the lady over the road from me is from Webheath!

Small world really!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Any One From Redditch Going To Australia

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Used to live in Walkwood and the lady over the road from me is from Webheath!

Small world really!
hello yes a very small world are you in australia now? we should be going next year fingers crossed
all the best
Dave
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:09 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Used to live in Alvechurch ...
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

jateai will become famous soon enough

I used to live in Matchborough, now living in Northfield, Birmingham. Flying out to Melbourne next Monday.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 3:47 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jateai
I used to live in Matchborough, now living in Northfield, Birmingham. Flying out to Melbourne next Monday.
We live in Kings Norton and are heading towards the Gold Coast..... C x
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hello all
just wondering if anyone is from Redditch that are moveing to australia??
as thats where we live
mant thanks
Dave
My hubby's originally from Astwood Bank, which isn't far away.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
My hubby's originally from Astwood Bank, which isn't far away.
Really, I have relatives living there.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: Any One From Redditch Going To Australia

well its good to see alot of midlands people going over to australia its mad when you think about it. people in your area doing the same thing
all the best
Dave
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Really, I have relatives living there.
It's not a very big place is it? have they lived there long? My OH moved away 16 years ago, when we married, but his Mom still lives there, just off the main road, would it be classed as the high street
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Lived in Redditch for 25 years - Astwood Bank and curentl in Alcester awaiting my move to Perth in Feb
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:18 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

It'll take you 10 years to get out of Redditch road system to get the Birm International
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Lived in Redditch for 25 years - Astwood Bank and curentl in Alcester awaiting my move to Perth in Feb
so your just up the road from me then. i work at the kings court hotel just before Alcester small word. what part of perth you going. we got our medical tomorrow so hope to be going next year fingers crossed
Dave
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by datamile
It'll take you 10 years to get out of Redditch road system to get the Birm International
Thats right islands everywhere just got to get used to them
Dave
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mad.chef
so your just up the road from me then. i work at the kings court hotel just before Alcester small word. what part of perth you going. we got our medical tomorrow so hope to be going next year fingers crossed
Dave
Think i was there last week at a bridal fayre - will be staying in vic park til we buy our new property.

Fingers crossed for you - where you getting your meds done ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.