Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Originally Posted by sarskis
I had the same problem - Ballsbridge backlog and that was weeks ago but it got back to him in the end and all went off okay... he sent it by registered post though and it took a month to get to LCU...
Well I just filled in a missing post form. I have a feeling that its all a bit of a wild goose chase though. We really do have a pathetic postal service.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:23 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Silverski - did you say you're in Wicklow too ?

hey there,

Yes we are Wicklow also....

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:24 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by sarskis
I had the same problem - Ballsbridge backlog and that was weeks ago but it got back to him in the end and all went off okay... he sent it by registered post though and it took a month to get to LCU...

Thats a very long time.

Surely, post gets to OZ faster than that.

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:26 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Question Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Started it last week - think it may have been moved - will we all start another - totally new one ?

What will we call it ?
Just curious, Is there anything wrong with my thread for al those emigrating from Ireland..

Sorry for asking....

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by silverski
Just curious, Is there anything wrong with my thread for al those emigrating from Ireland..

Sorry for asking....

Regards

Silverski
I was thinking the same myself. we are all here now so we may aswell take our coats off and call it home !!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:27 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Hi all,

Just a quick question, What does it mean to your online application once they take the payment from your Credit card.

We lodge our E-Vias on the 10th April and payment was taken on the 14th April.

Any thoughts

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Just a quick question, What does it mean to your online application once they take the payment from your Credit card.

We lodge our E-Vias on the 10th April and payment was taken on the 14th April.

Any thoughts

Regards

Silverski
I lodged mine on 11 march. They took money on 12th. I think it means you are committed lol.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:39 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I lodged mine on 11 march. They took money on 12th. I think it means you are committed lol.
Hi Nige,

How true..

LOL

Silverski
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Silverski,

I just noticed on the timeline that you have a CO? Is this right?

Mairead
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:37 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Sorry for asking....

Regards

Silverski
Absolutely nothing. I think myself and Melbourne were under the impression that this was an old thread with comments from people long gone. Apologies for that
Irish Gal
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Absolutely nothing. I think myself and Melbourne were under the impression that this was an old thread with comments from people long gone. Apologies for that
Irish Gal
Irish gal, did you manage to exchange your currency? I just had a quick look at the rate and its not good.....
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:12 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Irish Gal

nope not that old at all nice to see so may of us to
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Lettik is an unknown quantity at this point

Am english but been living in Cork for the last 20 years - so practically local at this stage!! Just found out this week that our visas have been granted - am excited but so so nervous about moving to Adelaide.
Never even been to OZ!!!! are we mad???? got friends in Oz and all have said we'd love it. So we threw in an application for the hell of it and life is for living, so will prob love it when we get there, but scared at mo!

Dor34: Your 15 year old (my daughter is 14) are there any issues re schooling that you know of? we were hoping to finish the junior cert before moving, but now thats not practical. Womdering what year, differences there are in the educational system.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Ah great seeing as I have ya all here together () can anyone recommend good airlines for flying to Oz from Dublin.

I have looked at prices from singapore (ok)and etihad (too expensive).

We are flying end sept with 16 month old girl.

We have provisionally booked bulkhead seats all the way on a380 with basinette for the little one with singapore from london with aer lingus from dub to lon.

Any other airlines that i should be looking at? What about qantas?

Who are you guys booking with?

Or should I start another thread?

Thanks

Last edited by soulrebel; Apr 25th 2008 at 9:12 am.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Bailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by soulrebel
Ah great seeing as I have ya all here together () can anyone recommend good airlines for flying to Oz from Dublin.

I have looked at prices from singapore (ok)and etihad (too expensive).

We are flying end sept with 16 month old girl.

We have provisionally booked bulkhead seats all the way on a380 with basinette for the little one with singapore from london with aer lingus from dub to lon.

Any other airlines that i should be looking at? What about qantas?

Who are you guys booking with?

Thanks
We are using Cathay Pacific. Hope they are good. The travel agent from Trailfinders recommended them to us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.