Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:35 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice
Default Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Sorry Silverski. Don't know anything about this but I'm sure someone will be on soon who does. I think we signed this with our paper application when we first applied in August. We must have - cos we have visa
Irish Gal
Congrats on getting your visa.

Happy days

Enjoy

Silverski
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Bailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mairead
I actaully asked the exact same question a few months back. One photo will do.

Someone had it the other week. Will see if I can find the post for you.
The Australian values statement - When we filled in our online application I am sure that we ticked a box saying that we agreed to the Values of Oz. Do we still have to download the statement, sign it & upload it? We haven't done this.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:24 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bailey1
The Australian values statement - When we filled in our online application I am sure that we ticked a box saying that we agreed to the Values of Oz. Do we still have to download the statement, sign it & upload it? We haven't done this.
Hi there,

I think that you do have to sign it and up load. We did tick the box.

any thoughts.

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:08 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi there,

I think that you do have to sign it and up load. We did tick the box.

any thoughts.

Regards

Silverski
Hi Silverski,
Maybe you should start a new thread about this as more people would see it.
Regards
Irish Gal
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:06 am
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Hi Silverski,
Maybe you should start a new thread about this as more people would see it.
Regards
Irish Gal

Hi there,

Thats a good idea.

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:08 am
From Wicklow to Perth

[QUOTE=Mairead;6223084]An online applicant will know they have a CO when the Electronic Application status changes from Application received - processing commenced to Application received - processing further. QUOTE]

HI Mairead.

Our application went to Application recieved - Processing further this morning.

Wow.

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=silverski;6226886]
Originally Posted by Mairead
An online applicant will know they have a CO when the Electronic Application status changes from Application received - processing commenced to Application received - processing further. QUOTE]

HI Mairead.

Our application went to Application recieved - Processing further this morning.

Wow.

Regards

Silverski
Cool, what visa is it?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

hi wrote thread yesterday, but didnt get any replys , so I decided to ask on here, as someone from ireland must know, has any one on here had shipping companies to their home for a final quote, or do you know any family or freinds who have went recently, and what did they pay for shipping, we are going in June, and would like to get it sorted, the told us a £1500 more, that what they quoted at any expo

please someone reply

well done to all those who have recieved visas recently, and good luck to all those waiting
siobhan

Last edited by the murrays; Apr 18th 2008 at 8:34 am.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:20 am
From Wicklow to Perth

[QUOTE=knockoff nige;6226891]
Cool, what visa is it?
475 Sub class 175

Regards

Silverski

Will have to create a sig...
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

That would be great if you could find the link.

Regards

Silverski
Greatings all. Were (me, wife and 8 year old son) are from Galway. Arrived in Melbourne in December s*iting ourselves wondering if we made the right decision. My god that now seems a long time ago. Since then we have settled in really well and have been really lucky. I've landed a great management job, my wifes is working from home for her job which she was doing in Ireland. My son has sellted really well making lots of friends in school. They love his accent which helped but now he's picking up an ozzie accent!! My parents came over for a 4 week holiday which was great, but very sad when they went home.

Good luck to you all. You will not regret the move. We're having a ball!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=silverski;6226931]
Originally Posted by knockoff nige

475 Sub class 175

Regards

Silverski

Will have to create a sig...
Wow thats great news!!!! Hopefully it wont be too much longer now. Have you done the meds yet?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
I'm from Galway and have been here on the Gold Coast since March 06. Any questions, fire them my way and I'll help as much as I can. Good luck to everyone
Hi Michelle

Just thought I'd tell you our dogs arrived here safe and sound in Melbourne. I think I was more stressed than them. Thanks for the advice you gave. Ladyhaye were very helpful.

Dolly
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:33 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the murrays
hi wrote thread yesterday, but didnt get any replys , so I decided to ask on here, as someone from ireland must know, has any one on here had shipping companies to their home for a final quote, or do you know any family or freinds who have went recently, and what did they pay for shipping, we are going in June, and would like to get it sorted, the told us a £1500 more, that what they quoted at any expo

please someone reply

well done to all those who have recieved visas recently, and good luck to all those waiting
siobhan
Eastway in Limerick have given me a quote of €2531 for delivery from house to Melbourne Port (all documentation, etc)
Irish Gal
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sandav
Hi to everyone from Ireland waiting to migrate. Just wanted to wish you all Good Luck.
We have been here since Jan '08 and loving it at the moment. We are staying in Cooloongup but moving to Safety Bay on the 24th of this month where we have bought a house. Kids all settled into school and love it. Have met quite a few Irish that have just arrived and some who have lived here for years.

So if anyone wants to know anything just ask and I will do my best to try and answer any questions.

Sandra
Hi Sandra

Glad to hear you are settled in Perth.

We've been in Melbourne 7 weeks now and so far are loving it. We are renting in Altona and I'm temping in the city at the moment, and OH has started work also.

Looking around to buy somewhere now.

All the best
Katie
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:43 am
Just Joined

djjos is an unknown quantity at this point

going to OZ in october on a second year visa hoping to get sponsorship any1 know if thats hard to do in the IT market will be going to sydney and checked out sites looks like there is plenty of work for somone in my field

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.