Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One Homesick for Lincolnshire???

Any One Homesick for Lincolnshire???

Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:46 pm
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice
Default Any One Homesick for Lincolnshire???

We I`m certainly not as I`m still here but if you are then you should goto my site!

www.lincs360.co.uk

There are virtual tours of all the towns and some companies etc!

enjoy
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:53 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default Re: Any One Homesick for Lincolnshire???

Originally Posted by Widdi
We I`m certainly not as I`m still here but if you are then you should goto my site!

www.lincs360.co.uk

There are virtual tours of all the towns and some companies etc!

enjoy

And I thought that Lincolnshire was a large county; not one containing only six or eight towns!

Can't seem to find the place I'm heading for.

Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ProofReader] Can't seem to find the place I'm heading for.[QUOTE]

Just follow the smell and look for the flames
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:06 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix
Originally Posted by ProofReader
Can't seem to find the place I'm heading for.
Just follow the smell and look for the flames
Attached Images  
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:18 pm
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

Nothing worth logging above Lincoln
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:23 pm
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by Widdi
Nothing worth logging above Lincoln

If that's your attitude to travel, I'd highly recommend that you don't bother with applying for Australia.

Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:40 pm
Banned

If that's your attitude to travel, I'd highly recommend that you don't bother with applying for Australia.

Lincolnshire - A major reason for moving!

No really - It turned into a high crime area - but oz is calling me, not lincs pushing!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:12 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Lincolnshire?
No thanks, especially not Skeggy :scared:
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Why would anyone miss linolnshire :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by scissors
Why would anyone miss linolnshire :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
no-one!! Its nearly as bad as peterboro'
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

I would say Lincs must be the most boring county in the UK, why would anyone want to live there? Virtually next door is Norfolk with it's lovely coastline (no jobs though).

Please someone, say something good about Lincs to restore my faith
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:47 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
I would say Lincs must be the most boring county in the UK, why would anyone want to live there? Virtually next door is Norfolk with it's lovely coastline (no jobs though).

It's Ok if you have a windmill.

errrr..... that's about it!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Sir Issac Newton.
Margaret Thatcher
Richard Todd
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Sir Issac Newton.
Margaret Thatcher
Richard Todd
Oh that's good then, bugger Australia I'm gonna emigrate to Lincoln
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Oh that's good then, bugger Australia I'm gonna emigrate to Lincoln
Now hang on dont be rash, the things I mentioned were for Grantham not Lincoln, but be warned it was once voted the most boring town in England!!! lol why do you think we want to emmigrate??

the good points are::

loads of banks to save money as there isnt a lot to spend it on!
heaps of take ways,

not too many hills!!

think thats it...

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.