Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any one in cambs fancy a chin wag??

Any one in cambs fancy a chin wag??

Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice
Default Any one in cambs fancy a chin wag??

Hi, i am new to this forum and after posting on other sites have yet to find anyone thats around my neck of the woods , would love to have a good chat with some one on the same journey as it's a bit of a secret here!!!

weez
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any one in cambs fancy a chin wag??

Originally Posted by weez75
Hi, i am new to this forum and after posting on other sites have yet to find anyone thats around my neck of the woods , would love to have a good chat with some one on the same journey as it's a bit of a secret here!!!

weez

Will pm you
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

Hi wendy, i keep getting this message when i go to my inbox 'The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with more than 3 posts.' think i have to put in more posts if i want to read it , unless of course this is the message you sent me !! will post some more and see if it changes.
thanks
weez
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough

Now if you had asked three weeks ago when i was living in Cambridge a meet up and a chin wag would have been great.

but i am in WA now.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

oh shut up smug pants !!!!!

thanks for the thought and the tease , best wishes for your new ozzie life you lucky thing you !!!

weez