Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any native English Speaker out here ? Need help

Any native English Speaker out here ? Need help

Old May 28th 2012, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice
Arrow Any native English Speaker out here ? Need help

Hi
Good day
I am looking for a native English speaker to review my CV and edit it grammatically. It is technically OK and just needs to be edited grammatically.
Please provide me with your email address so that I send you my CV.
Cheers
REZA
Old May 28th 2012, 9:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any native English Speaker out here ? Need help

Originally Posted by QLDlover
Hi
Good day
I am looking for a native English speaker to review my CV and edit it grammatically. It is technically OK and just needs to be edited grammatically.
Cheers
REZA
That's the sort of service you would normally expect to pay for in Aus, you know
Old May 29th 2012, 1:45 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

You know, me being me I would normally write some quick witty retort and leave it at that.
But, to be honest I applaud you for doing this, you realise that your CV needs to look good and grammar needs to be correct to do that so good on you!! Good luck!!
Old May 29th 2012, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Careful this place is full of Geordies, Scots, Taffs, and Paddys..... You'd best ask on the Norwegian forum, where they can speak and write English properly.

Good luck with your CV.
Old May 29th 2012, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Penny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That's the sort of service you would normally expect to pay for in Aus, you know
Exactly!
Old May 29th 2012, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Penny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud of

Hi
Good day
Cheers
REZA
You could always post on here any bits of it that you are worried about and I'm sure you'll get some suggestions. I wouldn't mind doing one or two lines but not wanting to proof the entire thing
Old May 29th 2012, 4:32 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Careful this place is full of Geordies, Scots, Taffs, and Paddys..... You'd best ask on the Norwegian forum, where they can speak and write English properly.

Good luck with your CV.
Oy!!! I resemble that remark!!! Even have a foot in two camps!!
Old May 29th 2012, 4:33 am
Social Grenade Thrower

Hi
Good day
Cheers
REZA
By the way, you do realise that you can also send a BE member a message with an attachment if you want to avoid the whole email ping pong.
Old May 29th 2012, 4:39 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Good day
Cheers
REZA
If your CV is up to the stardard of your post you have no problems! A well written post for someone who doubts their English grammar.
Old May 29th 2012, 5:00 am
Social Grenade Thrower

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
If your CV is up to the stardard of your post you have no problems! A well written post for someone who doubts their English grammar.
Jakarta????? I have lost track of your movements!!
Old May 29th 2012, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

If your CV is up to the standard of your post you have no problems! A well written post for someone who doubts their English grammar.
Apart from the last line that is Wouldn't go down well in a covering letter
Hi
Good day
Cheers
REZA
Old May 29th 2012, 5:27 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Penny45
Apart from the last line that is Wouldn't go down well in a covering letter
I was typing one handed on an iPad in a coffee shop......
Old May 29th 2012, 5:29 am
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by paddyo
Jakarta????? I have lost track of your movements!!
No Im back in Sydney now writing a report.

took Mrs Slappy to JKT. She said "take me to the bars you go to when you are here on your own".

I did.

I won't do again.......

Old May 29th 2012, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

I was typing one handed on an iPad in a coffee shop......
Sorry sorry, didn't mean your post. I meant his last line - needs 'can' or 'may' added
Old May 29th 2012, 6:08 am
Social Grenade Thrower

No Im back in Sydney now writing a report.

took Mrs Slappy to JKT. She said "take me to the bars you go to when you are here on your own".

I did.

I won't do again.......

You numpty!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.