Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any mums in the Varsity Lakes/Robina area??

Any mums in the Varsity Lakes/Robina area??

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any mums in the Varsity Lakes/Robina area??

Wondered if there were any mums or anyone new here wishing to meet for a coffee in Robina or Varsity Lakes area? Been here one month and loving it and got a 9 yr old and a 6 month old baby. Would like to hear from anyone!!

Faye (from Scotland)
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any mums in the Varsity Lakes/Robina area??

Originally Posted by fayeziebabes
Wondered if there were any mums or anyone new here wishing to meet for a coffee in Robina or Varsity Lakes area? Been here one month and loving it and got a 9 yr old and a 6 month old baby. Would like to hear from anyone!!

Faye (from Scotland)
Hi Faye,

We'r up in Pacific pines, been here for 3 months have a 3 year old and 18month old. Over from Glasgow and absolutely loving it!! How are you guys settling in?

Cheers
Mandy
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mandyp
Hi Faye,

We'r up in Pacific pines, been here for 3 months have a 3 year old and 18month old. Over from Glasgow and absolutely loving it!! How are you guys settling in?

Cheers
Mandy
Really love it here - can't imagine going back! If u want to meet up give me a shout! Faye
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Really love it here - can't imagine going back! If u want to meet up give me a shout! Faye
Hay Faye,

sorry, our first visitor was here the last few days so haven't been on!!

I don't have the car very often (only a wed and every other Fri) but would be happy to meet up. The park or an indoor play date would be good as it would let my wee kiddiewinks run about. I take it your oldest would be in school? and I'm sure your wee one would be happy at either too. Not sure bout down your way, Smileez indoor play is up this way, or any park is fine with me. You can let me know what would suit u.

Cheers
Mandy
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:17 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I'm in Varsity - kids are a bit older tho (12 and 15) but always up for a coffee and chat.
Nicky
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Faye (from Scotland)
so its Faye fae glasgow?
welcome. theres loads of ladies who would love to meet up for a coffee, its just getting them to read this post. sometimes it takes a while to get it noticed, but if you keep on posting on it you have more chance of others seeing it.
theres a meet next saturday on the gold coast. you might like to give it a try. you have nothing to lose and plenty to gain from it.
theres also a group of ladies who meet up a lot for coffee, movies, or drinks. they are called the pommie girls. theres a big crowd of them and have been going for years. if you ask on your thread for a little info on them im sure someone will be along soon to help out.

good luck and hope to bump into you at some point.

soapy (govanhill lad)

Last edited by soapy©; Mar 9th 2008 at 1:00 am.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy
so its Faye fae glasgow?
welcome. theres loads of ladies who would love to meet up for a coffee, its just getting them to read this post. sometimes it takes a while to get it noticed, but if you keep on posting on it you have more chance of others seeing it.
theres a meet next saturday on the gold coast. you might like to give it a try. you have nothing to lose and plenty to gain from it.
theres also a group of ladies who meet up a lot for coffee, movies, or drinks. they are called the pommie girls. theres a big crowd of them and have been going for years. if you ask on your thread for a little info on them im sure someone will be along soon to help out.

good luck and hope to bump into you at some point.

soapy (govanhill lad)
Na, it's Faye fae the Borders!! Thanks for the reply!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:17 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Hi
I'm in Varsity - kids are a bit older tho (12 and 15) but always up for a coffee and chat.
Nicky
but dont let her near your stock of red wine
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Na, it's Faye fae the Borders!! Thanks for the reply!!
cool, i miss listening to the borders accent
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:49 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
here we go again pot kettle black
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Any mums in the Varsity Lakes/Robina area??

Hi
Nicky
Hi, fancy meeting for coffee at the Lakeside Cafe? What day would suit? I could walk along just after I drop Karis off at school or just before I pick her up.
Cheers,
Faye
Old Mar 17th 2008, 3:18 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Nicky
Not far from Varsity but like Nicky kids are bit older too

Originally Posted by steve`o
Getting a bit of a reputation now Nicky!!!! LOL!!!!

here we go again pot kettle black
you tell him!!!!!!!

C x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:47 am
on the Goldie

Hi, fancy meeting for coffee at the Lakeside Cafe? What day would suit? I could walk along just after I drop Karis off at school or just before I pick her up.
Cheers,
Faye
i work mon and weds morn so any other day would be good - mind u where's lakeside cafe?

Nicky
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:24 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

i work mon and weds morn so any other day would be good - mind u where's lakeside cafe?

Nicky
you`ll have to explain the route via bars bottle shops n pubs

sorry nick couldnt resist
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:18 am
Just Joined

melaniejayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Faye (from Scotland)
hi faye, been here since nov.would luv to meet up for a coffee or something a bit stronger.have got a 10yr old son and a 2yr old daughter.husband works so got time to kill.anyone else out there fancy a coffee and a chat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.