Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any mums out there near Wollongong?

Any mums out there near Wollongong?

Old Jun 11th 2010, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Rod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to all
Default Any mums out there near Wollongong?

Hello,

I am coming out to Sydney 07/07 and for the first month we will be in Sydney centre, but the then my husbands job will take us to Wollongong. I am starting to panic as I will be a stay at home mum, so would like to meet new firiends. I have a 2 and a half year old little girl called Poppy and we plan to have more when we are settled. I am keen to get involved and do different activities with her. I am willing to travel into Sydney to meet people as I would have a car or can get the train.

Get intouch if you would like to meet up for a coffee, I would love to meet you
Old Jun 11th 2010, 12:55 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any mums out there near Wollongong?

Originally Posted by Rod-Helen-Poppy
Hello,

I am coming out to Sydney 07/07 and for the first month we will be in Sydney centre, but the then my husbands job will take us to Wollongong. I am starting to panic as I will be a stay at home mum, so would like to meet new firiends. I have a 2 and a half year old little girl called Poppy and we plan to have more when we are settled. I am keen to get involved and do different activities with her. I am willing to travel into Sydney to meet people as I would have a car or can get the train.

Good luck guys!!!
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

Hi,

I wish I could (we will be possibly heading that way when we sell the house, 2030??? perhaps )

Our son will be 3 in a few months and would be nice to know some people with kids about the same age, funnily enough same 'age' as my husband seems to be too!

Good luck and it is a lovely place!!!

Hello,

Old Jun 13th 2010, 11:36 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

There are a few people on here who met up in April, most seemed to have families. Unfortunately I had only just gotten back from the UK and with jet lag, etc, I forgot about the meet.

Just scroll back through the meetup in Oz forum and you will see the post concerned then maybe you can make contact with the participants.

Good Luck for your move
Barb