Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any mums free for cuppa or lunch after dropping kids?

Any mums free for cuppa or lunch after dropping kids?

Old Mar 19th 2013, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Jowindsor has a spectacular aura aboutJowindsor has a spectacular aura aboutJowindsor has a spectacular aura about
Red face Any mums free for cuppa or lunch after dropping kids?

Hi There,

Wondering if any mums are available for a chat ,cuppa or lunch after dropping kids to school?

Sydney CBD or North Sydney or anywhere which is easily accessible?

Any Thoughts?

Cheers,
Jo
Old Mar 19th 2013, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any mums free for cuppa or lunch after dropping kids?

My daughter is Y12, so I'm pretty much free. It is an easy hop from St Ives to town on the North Shore line. Mind you, I'm old, at 52, so may not be the sort of mum you are after!!
Old Mar 19th 2013, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Jowindsor has a spectacular aura aboutJowindsor has a spectacular aura aboutJowindsor has a spectacular aura about

No way!!!52 is not old!!!My daughter is in Year 5..Would love to meet!!How about Thursday at 11 in CBD?May be Australian square in Pitt St?There are loads of choice and Ryans pub ?Fancy it or suggest something else?I will PM you my number-

If anyone working in CBD can also join us if they are free?
Old Mar 19th 2013, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I'm free!!
I've never been to a pub in Australia- and I've been here 4.5 years. Will pm you my mobile number- must make a note to self to actually turn it on.
Old Mar 19th 2013, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I would have loved to join you ladies for lunch but if it was closer like in Chatswood as I have to be at work @3.00pm & dont finish work until 11 in the morning & you would have also be stuck with another middle age woman.
Maybe next time. Fari
Old Mar 19th 2013, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I like Chatswood too.
I am hoping that my poor heel is not going to be so painful by Thursday- I was chasing rabbits out of the garden yesterday evening, and now it really hurts. Didn't trip or anything silly like that, but I don't often run, (and now I know why!) so expect I've done something silly.

Look out for a lurching middle-aged woman!
Old Mar 19th 2013, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

CHatswood works out well for me too!!!

So how about we 3 meet in Chatswood,say in the foodcourt area in westfield, infront of Subway around 11?

I will PM you my number -
Old Mar 20th 2013, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK- I'll be there.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

That would good for me too, will pm my mobile Jo just in case I'm a touch late.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Great Ladies!!!See u there tomorrow.Have both your numbers-
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was lovely to meet you and have a chat- hope we can do it again, and maybe get some more people along.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

Yeah,sure it was nice!!!!Should do it again and ofcourse the more the merrier-
Old Mar 21st 2013, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

It was lovely to meet you Jo, sorry I had to rush, still didn't make it to the bank.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
It was lovely to meet you Jo, sorry I had to rush, still didn't make it to the bank.
I'm saying nothing. Hope all went well.