Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any mums fancy a meet up?

Any mums fancy a meet up?

Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

Penry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nice
Default Any mums fancy a meet up?

We have been in Perth for one month, and have been staying with family since our arrival. However we move into our rental this Saturday and the problem is that at the moment i don't drive and so consequently I will be housebound with a 2 year old.

I was just wondering if anyone who had children of the same age fancied meeting at my house this Monday for a coffee and a play? We live in pearsall, Wanneroo. If you fancy it drop me a private message with your number and I can give you a call.

Have a nice weekend
Penry
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:34 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any mums fancy a meet up?

Hi Penny,
Welcome to Perth!
There's a few of us meet at Craigie AMF for a ladies coffee meet / ten pin bowling on a monday morning if you fancy it. I go past your area on the way and don't mind picking you up.
They have a free creche and it costs $15 for 2 games and coffee and cake afterwards (and a natter!).
Let me know if you fancy it.
Tracey
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Penry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nicePenry is just really nice
Default Re: Any mums fancy a meet up?

Hello Tracey,

Just to let you know I have sent you a private message with regards meeting up on Monday.

Thanks again
Lisa x