Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any mining engineers here???

Any mining engineers here???

Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:10 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Any mining engineers here???

My husbands a mining engineer and I just thought I would see if there are any more of you guys (or girls) out there.

We already have our PR visas and will be going for a month holiday/job hunting trip in May. If my husband gets a job while we are there, or before, we will just stay. We've already sold the house so it would be great if we everything worked out and we could just stay upon arrival.

Unlike most people on here we are actually trying to avoid Perth. I'm sure it's lovely, but most of the jobs there are fly in fly out and we're not too fond of that idea. So we're aiming for Hunter Valley, NSW.

So, just wondering where everyone is going and how the job hunting is making out.

Haley
Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:25 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any mining engineers here???

I guess I posted this little too early