Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any midlands familys fancy a meet up???

any midlands familys fancy a meet up???

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

michelle-leicester-perth is on a distinguished road
Smile any midlands familys fancy a meet up???

hi all
saw lots of meets for other parts of uk , but none for mids area
we are moving to perth in feb 2006
any other familys moving around that time, who would like to meet and share info,
we have family in perth and a circle of friends already out there, but still the more the merrier heh!
thinking of a family enviroment so kids can come to, and meet new mates, in same situation. mine are 8 and 6 years old.
let us know, not really got a specific date in mind , just see whos intersted, wheres nearest and whenevers convinient for most of you. keep posting and we'll arrange something soon
from michelle and family
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future
Default Re: any midlands familys fancy a meet up???

Originally Posted by michelle-leicester-perth
hi all
any other familys moving around that time, who would like to meet and share info,
we have family in perth and a circle of friends already out there, but still the more the merrier heh!
thinking of a family enviroment so kids can come to, and meet new mates, in same situation. mine are 8 and 6 years old.
let us know, not really got a specific date in mind , just see whos intersted, wheres nearest and whenevers convinient for most of you. keep posting and we'll arrange something soon
from michelle and family
Hi michelle an family we have our visa and are ready to go, although the house fell through in august so we have it back on the market now . We have till april to enter , but we are heading for perth have family in greenwood, inaloo, morangup, so we have a few options of which town we will live in, had our leaving do just waiting for a buyer once again have 3 interested but of course they havent sold theres as yet. we live up north not far from the midlands, if you do fancy a meet up give us a shout. All the best to you and your family.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

thats great, nice to hear from you, will try and get a few more interested and arrange something for befor xmas i hope!
bye for now from mi8chelle and family
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:39 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

hi all
from michelle and family
Hiya, presuming your from Leicester, there is a meet in Northampton soon, not too far aay from you, think it's november the 6th, your welcome, if you want more details then please ask.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:28 pm
Kanga1

Emmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really nice

We would be interested, we live in Lincoln, it depends when it is as we are very busy at the beginning of November as it is our daughters 4th birthday. We are hoping to emigrate around Feb onwards to Melbourne on a designated Sponsor visa. It wouldbe great to compare notes and meet new friends.

hi all
from michelle and family
Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

Hi Michelle, Hooray!!!! Fellow Leicester people on the expat site!!! Where have you been?? I have been looking for someone local for ages!!! Whereabouts in Leicester are you??? We are renting in Kirby Muxloe at the minute. House sold and ready to go!!! Would definitely be up for a meet. Let us know. Best wishes, Trev.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Hi Michelle,

If you get a meet organised then give us a shout and we will tag along too, speak to you soon.

Claire
Old Oct 30th 2005, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

thanks to all who replied, can everyone get to the red lion at rothley ok?? its on the A6 near loughborough, they have a wacky wharehouse for kids and do 2 for 1 on meals too!

cant really think of anywhere else!

will be so much easier in perth! just meet in the park! and bring your sausages!

so if anyone can think of a better venue let us know!

anyway date!
how does sunday 20th november sound!

plenty of time to get things organised!

hope we can get a few of us there and share our experiences so far!

by for now and keep in touch

from michellexx
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

Hi Michelle, 20th will be ok with us. We know the Red Lion.... go there all the time!!! It will need to be Sunday afternoon though for us as our son plays footie on a Sunday morning. Hope we get a few couples there!! Where are you coming from? Catch ya later, Trev. xx
p.s. A Perth meet WOULD NOT be easier for us as we are going to Brisbane!! A six hour flight i've been told!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:58 pm
Kanga1

Emmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really nice

We would love to come and meet new friends we will be coming from Lincoln so afternoon would be good for us aswell. We will be bringing our 4yr old daughter with us and she loves wackey warehouse so she will love it.
Will there be any other children around the same age and We are going to Melbourne is there anyone else going to Melbourne.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Emmaline,
Our youngest (boy) will be 9 at the end of the month and loves the Wacky Warehouse too. No one younger.. though I am a big kid at heart !! We are off to the Gold Coast as you can see. We have friends in Melbourne (Mornington) and they love it and have settled in well (3 years now already). Hope to meet up with you and the family soon then. When is it your daughters birthday? Mine is the 5th!!! Hey Michelle...and everyone else...are you still coming???? Catch ya later Emmaline, Love Trev xx
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
Hi Emmaline,
Our youngest (boy) will be 9 at the end of the month and loves the Wacky Warehouse too. No one younger.. though I am a big kid at heart !! We are off to the Gold Coast as you can see. We have friends in Melbourne (Mornington) and they love it and have settled in well (3 years now already). Hope to meet up with you and the family soon then. When is it your daughters birthday? Mine is the 5th!!! Hey Michelle...and everyone else...are you still coming???? Catch ya later Emmaline, Love Trev xx
Hi Trev

Yeah think we will be coming, bringing two kids along with us 10 and 5.
We are off to Perth on a student visa, bit risky and all that but hey you only get one shot at life.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Claire
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by claire33
Hi Trev

We are off to Perth on a student visa, bit risky and all that but hey you only get one shot at life.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Claire
So true Claire So true!!!
It has just struck me that I appear to be the only male replying on this thread. Where are all the males?? Down the pub??? Watching the soccer??? Washing the pots and ironing the washing???? I did my washing and ironing before I came on line LOL . Ooops here comes the wife...gotta go before she sees what I've written. see you soon Claire, Love Trev xxx
Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Leicester Meet

Hi Guys,
What time are we all meeting on the 20th then????
Who is still coming??
Any new participants???
Time is ticking!!!!
See you all soon,
Trev
Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Have just let Michelle know that you were asking about what time, so am sure she will reply soon.
No one else fancy joining us then???
Claire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.