Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any midlanders off to Gold coast want to meet?

Any midlanders off to Gold coast want to meet?

Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:30 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any midlanders off to Gold coast want to meet?

Originally Posted by sammyg
Yes, the snowdome entered my mind!! We've been toboganning and tubing there before and it was ace but it's pricey from what i can remember and you don't get enough goes

i'm not doing vey well trying to find somewhere so any help would be greatly appreciated i've been looking for a brewsters or something but can't find any websites apart from 'pub, pub' type searches!!

I have another lok tonight though.

sam xx

Sam I'll have a think and look tomorrow too
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Sam I'll have a think and look tomorrow too
cheers hun xx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:41 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers hun xx
I haven't thought of anything yet

I don't think I can make this meet though

Will keep thinking though
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:47 am

Ok I've been searching but not found much that would compare to the snowdome to be honest. At least there you have the option of play or just watching and you can eat drink, hot chocolate, beer whatever you want I know what you're saying though..a pub may be better.

I've found this list of pubs in Tamworth:
clickety click

But it doesn't give much info. There is a Brewers Fayre there somewhere, just not sure where. Actually my sister in law lives in Tamworth, I'll text her see if she can reccommend anywhere.

Unless someone else jumps in with some info
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

I've checked the Brewers place out and they don't have a play area! Maybe somewhere slightly out of Tammworth may be better if anyone knows of anywhere with a play area??

sam
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:53 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

I am a midlander going to the gold coast

C x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:15 pm

I've checked the Brewers place out and they don't have a play area! Maybe somewhere slightly out of Tammworth may be better if anyone knows of anywhere with a play area??

sam
ahh...sorry Sam, I don't really know the area very well at all, I only really know the Snowdome (and only if my satnav takes me )

Originally Posted by shiels
C x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:33 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

well i guess i am , so i may just pop along to this
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Sorry we are well out of the area being in Northampton so can't help with venues but would love to meet up next weekend tho!
Claire.x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

I would love to come along but we won't be able to make this weekend now as something has come up. I will watch this thread though in case the date of the meet changes.
Clare xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry guys, i was the original poster and i did try to organise this but things are getting a bit hectic now, we have a house sale looming and are planning to be off in Jan! We don't seem to have a weekend free!!

We'll have to meet you all on the other side but i hope you can all get chance to get together anyway

sam xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:14 pm

Sorry guys, i was the original poster and i did try to organise this but things are getting a bit hectic now, we have a house sale looming and are planning to be off in Jan! We don't seem to have a weekend free!!

We'll have to meet you all on the other side but i hope you can all get chance to get together anyway

sam xx
yeah I know what you mean Sam! See you on the other side
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:58 pm
Account Closed

down to me then ? , who wants to come to my house
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:03 pm
Account Closed

sam xx
yeah I know what you mean Sam! See you on the other side
see you on the other side
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by Scott

down to me then ? , who wants to come to my house

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.