Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any midlanders off to Gold coast want to meet?

Any midlanders off to Gold coast want to meet?

Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Any midlanders off to Gold coast want to meet?

We live in Derby and were wondering if there are any lovely peeps out there who are off to the Gold coast area who want to meet up to have a bit of a knees up

we are hoping to be off jan 08, let us know

sam
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:42 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all
Default Re: Any midlanders off to Gold coast want to meet?

hi sammyg i think there is a meet planned for nov 4th in bromsgrove not sure of the pub, will keep an eye out, not going to gold coast but hey would still enjoy a meet.
kate
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunny somers
hi sammyg i think there is a meet planned for nov 4th in bromsgrove not sure of the pub, will keep an eye out, not going to gold coast but hey would still enjoy a meet.
kate

hya kate,
will check that out then

brum isn't far from us!

sam x
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Hi all,
Just sent off visa in October so new to this, but we live in Northampton and would love to meet up with some others going through the same stuff!!Will be going to the Gold Coast too.
Have two small kids which we could leave with baby sitters so let us know if anyone is around and when, please.
Claire and Gary.x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

brill

We'll leave this on for another week or so and then we'll sort a date!

sam x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Any midlanders off to Gold coast want to meet?

Hi Sammy and All

We lodged our visa in August and are up for a get together. Which part of the Gold Coast are people off to? Would be good to hear of others plans. We are heading to Brisbane with our two small boys. We went to the last Bromsgrove meet - did someone say there is another one planned for 4th November only I couldn't see anything on the Bromsgrove/Worcestershire thread.....

Cheers
Lindsay
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lindsayc
Hi Sammy and All

We lodged our visa in August and are up for a get together. Which part of the Gold Coast are people off to? Would be good to hear of others plans. We are heading to Brisbane with our two small boys. We went to the last Bromsgrove meet - did someone say there is another one planned for 4th November only I couldn't see anything on the Bromsgrove/Worcestershire thread.....

Cheers
Lindsay
hi lindsay!
we are looking into coomera, helensvale area. we have 11 yr ols daughter and are early 30s. We have our visa and are just waiting to sell/let house out. We are aiming for jan 08.

Will check the bromsgrove thread out, as we could join them

spk soon
sam xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Hi,
We fancy Robina, Reedy Creek looks really modern or the broadbeach area's, just see what our money will buy out there. We fancy building as hubby is a plumber and our agent is in the Gold Coast and her husband is a house builder and roofer and can introduce us to lots of English peps in the trade.
Claire.x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sammyg
hi lindsay!
we are looking into coomera, helensvale area. we have 11 yr ols daughter and are early 30s. We have our visa and are just waiting to sell/let house out. We are aiming for jan 08.

Will check the bromsgrove thread out, as we could join them

spk soon
sam xx
Hi Sammy,

Thanks for your reply. Lucky you having your visa, did it take long to come? We lodged ours 17/8 so we don't think we'll here anything for a while. We have our house on the market too - but still no viewers and it's been up over a month!!! The market is so slow at the moment, frustrating isn't it! We used to live up on the Notts/Derby border. We haven't researched many areas as of yet - my partner's job will probably be based in Brisbane so we'll look near to there so he doesn't have too far to commute. Let us know if you hear about the Bromsgrove meet...
Cheers
Lindsay
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lindsayc
Hi Sammy,

Thanks for your reply. Lucky you having your visa, did it take long to come? We lodged ours 17/8 so we don't think we'll here anything for a while. We have our house on the market too - but still no viewers and it's been up over a month!!! The market is so slow at the moment, frustrating isn't it! We used to live up on the Notts/Derby border. We haven't researched many areas as of yet - my partner's job will probably be based in Brisbane so we'll look near to there so he doesn't have too far to commute. Let us know if you hear about the Bromsgrove meet...
Cheers
Lindsay
hey Lindsay, i've just replied to you on another thread...didn't realsie it was you!!!!

i'm going to check that bromsgrove thing out now

sam x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:31 pm
Shaun'n'Jo

jodakin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sammy

We live in South Staffs so Bromsgrove not too far for us. Would love to attend meet if thats okay. We applied for visa a few weeks ago now, have our TRA and are heading to the Gold *oast (*my letter see isn't working!!):curse:. Not too sure what area yet maybe Robina, Pa* Pines - who knows?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jodakin
Hi Sammy

We live in South Staffs so Bromsgrove not too far for us. Would love to attend meet if thats okay. We applied for visa a few weeks ago now, have our TRA and are heading to the Gold *oast (*my letter see isn't working!!):curse:. Not too sure what area yet maybe Robina, Pa* Pines - who knows?
Hi,
I checked the last meet thread out but it mentioned peeps going to Adelaide so i left it. I will have a look at a map and see where is central for us if we aim towards mid Nov, weekend??

Anyone else??

BTW we are looking at Coomera, Helensvale etc so not far from where you are looking.

Sam xx
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:02 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I am a midlander going to the gold coast
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

hey you!!!!!

i didn't realise you were off to the Coast of Gold...well, you'll have to join us then

I'll get back to you's laters, i've got to go to work - i'll be late.

sam xx
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:07 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
hey you!!!!!

i didn't realise you were off to the Coast of Gold...well, you'll have to join us then

I'll get back to you's laters, i've got to go to work - i'll be late.

sam xx
Ha, I keep my cards close to my chest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.