Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any meetups in Perth July/Aug 2008??

Any meetups in Perth July/Aug 2008??

Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default Any meetups in Perth July/Aug 2008??

Hi All,

We're coming to validate on the 13th July 2008 (very excited !!) for 3 weeks and it would be great to meet up with some of you for a family gathering. We'll be staying around the Rockingham area but will be travelling all over Perth visting family, friends and general fact finding.

Perhaps somebody could suggest a good meeting place; I assume, as its the winter, somewhere indoors which is kid friendly may be a good idea??!!

Really hope we can organise something

Kind regards
Karen & Co xx

Visa Spreadsheets www.beupdate.co.uk
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

suzy 1 will become famous soon enoughsuzy 1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any meetups in Perth July/Aug 2008??

Hi Karen and Co,
Be happy to meet when you visit. Maybe kings park-nice and central, good for kids, nice cafes, and although its winter-its not UK winter! Good luck with the packing.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suzy 1
Hi Karen and Co,
Be happy to meet when you visit. Maybe kings park-nice and central, good for kids, nice cafes, and although its winter-its not UK winter! Good luck with the packing.
Sounds great Suzy

Kind regards
Karen & Co
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice

I'd also love to meet up. We've been here 11 weeks now, we have a 4yr old, a 2 yr old and my next baby is due in a couple of weeks so (hopefully) I should be up for an outing by the time you arrive! Been to King's Park a few times and it's fantastic for kids, especially young ones.
See you soon (I'm feeling excited already!)
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

See this thread for the July meetup details.