Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any meet-ups scheduled for South Brisbane peeps?

Any meet-ups scheduled for South Brisbane peeps?

Old Aug 28th 2006, 2:30 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any meet-ups scheduled for South Brisbane peeps?

Hi all.

My wife would like to meet some other ex-pat Mums now that we are settling and I am off to work soon.

Do any of the Mums with toddlers plan to meet up in the Carina/Mt Gravatt/Carindale area soon?

She would love to get together for a coffee or something, perhaps at one of the large shopping centres.

Cheers in advance.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:30 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any meet-ups scheduled for South Brisbane peeps?

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Hi all.

My wife would like to meet some other ex-pat Mums now that we are settling and I am off to work soon.

Do any of the Mums with toddlers plan to meet up in the Carina/Mt Gravatt/Carindale area soon?

She would love to get together for a coffee or something, perhaps at one of the large shopping centres.

Cheers in advance.

Hi there,

We're based at the bayside and have been to a couple of meets. There was a varietyof people there with kids of different ages. My kids are 8 and 5 and are at school/preschool. I'm the one working full time and hubby is doing the school run. I go occasionally to the Westfield, Carrinadale for a coffee. Your wife's welcome to PM if she wants.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any meet-ups scheduled for South Brisbane peeps?

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Hi all.

Cheers in advance.

Hiya,

I frequent carindale a lot, my hubbie works offshore, we have just bought a house in Wellington point so i will be busy for the next wk, i have 3 children ages 11, 7 and 2, so would like to meet for a coffee.

Cheers
Suzanne