Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ANY JERSEY BEANS IN PERTH?

ANY JERSEY BEANS IN PERTH?

Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:32 am
Just Joined

clarry bean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ANY JERSEY BEANS IN PERTH?

We've been here 9 years and haven't met anyone from Jersey, We live north of the river and are interested in catching up with some fellow beans, even maybe getting a group of us together once or twice a year, and if some friendships are made all the better
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:38 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ANY JERSEY BEANS IN PERTH?

Can't say I've heard of any ... seen a few Guernsey related stickers tho' ...

Lot's of Manx ... the upper echelons of the tax evasion

Originally Posted by clarry bean
We've been here 9 years and haven't met anyone from Jersey, We live north of the river and are interested in catching up with some fellow beans, even maybe getting a group of us together once or twice a year, and if some friendships are made all the better
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

travelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant future

My cousin, a Glaswegian married a bean and they live in Alexander Heights. her sister is also going through the visa process at the moment. Will forward the link on to her.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by travelling_annie
My cousin, a Glaswegian married a bean and they live in Alexander Heights. her sister is also going through the visa process at the moment. Will forward the link on to her.

great thanks for that,
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

ClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really nice

Hi

We are from Jersey but live in Adelaide, sorry. I know that there are a few Beans in Perth but not sure if they post on here. I will email my friend and tell her.
Glad we left Jersey when we did, have you seen the price of property, a million dollars would buy you a box! Still miss Portelet Bay though.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ClairePM
Hi

We are from Jersey but live in Adelaide, sorry. I know that there are a few Beans in Perth but not sure if they post on here. I will email my friend and tell her.
Glad we left Jersey when we did, have you seen the price of property, a million dollars would buy you a box! Still miss Portelet Bay though.
yeah glad we left too we love it here and haven't been bothered really about not knowing any beans here but thought it kinda would be nice to have a good ole gossip about back home. There's plenty of poms but its not really the same, how long you been out here now? And is your friend a bean in perth? how you liking adelaide? perth's great but can get hot sometimes want to cool down and think about moving to margaret river for some greenery,