Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any internet cafes Subiaco/Shenton Park-ish?

Any internet cafes Subiaco/Shenton Park-ish?

Old Mar 12th 2006, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of
Default Any internet cafes Subiaco/Shenton Park-ish?

Have had a google but can't find any internet cafes in the Subi Shenton Park areas. Don't remember seeing any when we visited last year either. Anybody know of any as we will be without a computer but needing to do stuff online when we get there until our stuff arrives. Thanks!
Old Mar 12th 2006, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any internet cafes Subiaco/Shenton Park-ish?

I used 2 or 3 internet cafes in Perth CBD (I presume that is the Subiaco you are reffering to?? ).

They are mixed in with the tourist tat shops, I had trouble finding them initially, then asked a policeman for directions - he grinned and pointed to the one I was stood outside.... doh!

There are also internet cafes in most of the backpackers hostels, non-residents can use them too and they are pretty good.
HTH
Old Mar 12th 2006, 6:41 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Have a look on this http://www.communityguide.com.au/sub...ton-park-6008/
There could be something of use.
When I use google for searching in aussie I always use the
www.google.com.au site and tick the pages from australia box, You seem to get more results than the standard google search.
stu
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Thanks both of you for your helpful suggestions. Good point about using google.com.au, will try that from now on.