Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any help greatly appreciated.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Old Jun 17th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of
Default Any help greatly appreciated.

I have been asked by my manager to think about designing a web site for the animal refuge that I am the secretary for. Only problem is money!!! So it will have to be a free service, as we are totally independent of the government/council and rely totally on donations and the good will of the lovely people of Hervey Bay. So does anyone have any ideas or know of any web sites that will help me design a web site for free.

Cheers
Angela
Old Jun 17th 2008, 10:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any help greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Cookster
I have been asked by my manager to think about designing a web site for the animal refuge that I am the secretary for. Only problem is money!!! So it will have to be a free service, as we are totally independent of the government/council and rely totally on donations and the good will of the lovely people of Hervey Bay. So does anyone have any ideas or know of any web sites that will help me design a web site for free.

Cheers
Angela
Of no use myself but this has been mentioned a few times in the past. Try a search for threads. I think Worzel had done one and a few others. Should be a fair bit of info out there to have a go yourself
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:13 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Angela
I'm a bit late for this one but...as its for a charity...and as I'm a big animal lover...I'll do a freebie for you if you still need it You will need to pay for domain and hosting obviously - but I'd happily design the site for you.

Feel free to PM me

Rach xxxx
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:39 am

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well...no response so I'll assume its all sorted
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:49 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
Oh well...no response so I'll assume its all sorted

Ahh well. It's the thought that counts
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Ahh well. It's the thought that counts
very true!!!

offer withdrawn now...I've thought about it again!!

(kidding! )
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:52 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

very true!!!

offer withdrawn now...I've thought about it again!!

(kidding! )

Jeez....are you sure you're not a man. That was quick
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:56 am

Jeez....are you sure you're not a man. That was quick
my husbands quicker!!!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:04 pm

my husbands quicker!!!
You need to swap him. For a rabbit
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:05 pm

You need to swap him. For a rabbit
true...pet shop tomorrow bright and early!!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:11 pm

true...pet shop tomorrow bright and early!!
Oeerrr I don't mean that kind

Make sure it's hung like a donkey
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:16 pm

Oeerrr I don't mean that kind

Make sure it's hung like a donkey
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Corrrr, blooming heck your quick. Pardon the pun. Been away for a few days and managed not to use the computer!!! Quite a feat in itself. Thanks for the offer of design but with my daugthers help it is coming along nicely, slow but pretty good for a novice!!
Angela
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:44 pm

Corrrr, blooming heck your quick. Pardon the pun. Been away for a few days and managed not to use the computer!!! Quite a feat in itself. Thanks for the offer of design but with my daugthers help it is coming along nicely, slow but pretty good for a novice!!
Angela
No worries, if you need a hand just give me a shout