Reload this Page >

any hairdressers out there

any hairdressers out there

Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:18 am
Just Joined

amanda readie will become famous soon enough
Talking any hairdressers out there

hi ,
need some info on hairdressing my husband is the hairdresser he has his own salon in westcliff on sea in essex and we are hoping to emmigrate to adelaide or perth area mandurah, What would the wages be for a very experienced 23 years in the business hairdresser he will be the main wage earner.do they have such thing as rent a chair out in aus or do they have wage plus commission or both,also although he is not that keen would it be better to buy his own business. Also could anyone let us know prices of man haircut,ladies cut and blow dry, colours,hilites etc.
In adelaide and perth area
thanks alot

chris and amanda read
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:42 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: any hairdressers out there

Originally posted by amanda readie
hi ,
need some info on hairdressing my husband is the hairdresser he has his own salon in westcliff on sea in essex and we are hoping to emmigrate to adelaide or perth area mandurah, What would the wages be for a very experienced 23 years in the business hairdresser he will be the main wage earner.do they have such thing as rent a chair out in aus or do they have wage plus commission or both,also although he is not that keen would it be better to buy his own business. Also could anyone let us know prices of man haircut,ladies cut and blow dry, colours,hilites etc.
thanks alot

chris and amanda read
Hi there,

My wife is a hairdresser and we're going to Adelaide.

If you're looking at Adelaide, you might want to ask your questions on this site.

There are plenty of salons there but I'm not sure on prices.

We're also in Essex. We've just got our visa's and should be going in a few months.

Good luck.
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any hairdressers out there

Originally posted by amanda readie
hi ,
thanks alot

chris and amanda read

I went last week.

Had roots coloured, 4 foils,wash, cut $165.

To be honest, I think I paid a lot compared to other places, but I like the salon and they take their time and aren't leaving you between other customers.

Whisky