Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Good MS Vista Aussie Sidebar Gadgets?

Any Good MS Vista Aussie Sidebar Gadgets?

Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:53 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of
Default Any Good MS Vista Aussie Sidebar Gadgets?

Hi all,

We bought a laptop the other week, whasn't happy about Vista being on it but getting used to it, but the really good thing about it is the sidebar gadgets This is really useful for tracking exchange rates for Aus & Singapore dollar$ & also use them for Perth local time & countdown timer till we emigrate(45days 0hrs & 9mins!)

Has anyone else got these sidebar gadgets for Aussie related use. If so what do you use it for, perhaps you can provide a link to the gadget & we can all check it out

Cheers,

Chris

Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:47 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Good MS Vista Aussie Sidebar Gadgets?

I got a gadget that counted down the number of seconds until we left the UK.

Buzzy
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:37 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Good MS Vista Aussie Sidebar Gadgets?

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I got a gadget that counted down the number of seconds until we left the UK.

Buzzy
They are cool but just thought, I'm only gonna get 44 more days use outta it! will hsve to think about something else to count down

Forgot to say, another of the gadgets we have got is Perth local weather, but I think it's broke because it's been showing rain for the last week or so!

Chris