Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any good hotels in hollywood ?

any good hotels in hollywood ?

Old Jun 13th 2003, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Question any good hotels in hollywood ?

Hope to stop off here on the way, been given the Hollywood roosevelt, but not sure if the area it's in is a bit dodgy we only intend to be here for a couple of nights and will go to Universal Studio's on the way. Any tips for a decent hotel not too pricey ?

Thanks as always

Carrianne
Old Jun 13th 2003, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

i don't know if it will help any but my uncle lived out that way for 20 yrs and he's poping in on sat morning so i will ask him if he knows of any etc

cheers

richard
Old Jun 13th 2003, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

oh and from what i've been told h.bvd is really seedy with strip joints winos druggys and 'ho's'

cheers

richard
Old Jun 13th 2003, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Hotels/H...oosevelt.shtml
Old Jun 15th 2003, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

can't vouch for what he replies but hope this helps some..

cheers

richard

There are plenty of great hotels in Hollywood. If someone wants to stay right
on Hollywood Blvd, I'd suggest the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel at Hollywood and
Highland:

http://www.marriott.com/dpp/Property...rshaCode=LAXRH

It's part of the complex that houses the Kodak Theatre, which is where they do
the Academy Awards. I've stayed there quite a bit.

Yes, Hollywood Blvd is kind of seedy, but this hotel is nice.

Another option (where I also spend alot of time) is the Wyndham Bel Age on San
Vincente just off Sunset. A glitzy part of town, but the rates are good
(<$200), the rooms are huge, and the rooftop pool can't be beat. Easy access
to some of the best nightclubs and restaurants in West Hollywood and Beverly
Hills. See:

http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/LAXBL/main.wnt
Old Jun 15th 2003, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Richard you are a life saver thank your for all thay help I shall look up that one as is sounds just up our ally.

Thanks again

Carrianne x