Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any golfers in North Lakes (Brisbane)

Any golfers in North Lakes (Brisbane)

Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:25 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default Any golfers in North Lakes (Brisbane)

Anyone fancy a game of golf around the North Lakes area of Brisbane, doesnt necessarily need to be in this area as long as its not too far away. Not had a game of golf since landing here and would like a few hours on the course. I'm in Melbourne until the end of the week but if anyone is interested then let me know. I am about 17/18 handicap although I would like to start lowering that on some nice aussie courses in the sun.

cheers
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:27 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default Re: Any golfers in North Lakes (Brisbane)

bump

guess no one plays golf in brisbane.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

We just arrived in North Lakes too, Hubby says he would play you in golf, but he's crap and has no clubs!

If you fancy meeting up anyway, we have 2 boys, aged 12 and 4.

We landed in Oz on the 10th Nov. Loving every second of it too!

How's things with you?

Melis
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:32 am
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by frogboy
bump

guess no one plays golf in brisbane.
Huzzy will play with you (and a bit of golf). You had better get your a**e back from Melbourne first though and play with your missus first!

lol Vics x
Old Dec 7th 2006, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

martynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nice

Anyone fancy a game of golf around the North Lakes area of Brisbane, doesnt necessarily need to be in this area as long as its not too far away. Not had a game of golf since landing here and would like a few hours on the course. I'm in Melbourne until the end of the week but if anyone is interested then let me know. I am about 17/18 handicap although I would like to start lowering that on some nice aussie courses in the sun.

cheers
Hello frogboy,

Would love to play, in fact that's one of the reasons we're emigrating (don't tell my wife I said that !!!!!)

One problem, were not coming out to Brissie until Feb, so if you can hang around on the first tee.................

Seriously though, can't wait to get out and play, will pm you closer to the time if you're in Brissie permanently ?

good luck and enjoy the spoilt walk. Martyn
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:36 pm
Here At Last!!

Originally Posted by Jimmy Cliff
Huzzy will play with you (and a bit of golf). You had better get your a**e back from Melbourne first though and play with your missus first!

lol Vics x
10 mins at home and 4 hours on the course whats wrong with that, seems like a fair split to me.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:58 pm
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light

10 mins at home and 4 hours on the course whats wrong with that, seems like a fair split to me.
As long as you can get the results in 10mins (seems above average to me) then its a fair split!!

Vics x