Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Old Jan 5th 2008, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Originally Posted by cyrused
So 12.30 Saturday 12th of January at the park opposite Australia Fair in Southport.
Lets make it a date. Who is deffo up for it? I am really looking forwards to meeting you all.
We are in 5 of us, well 4 of us for definite, I'm trying to get my eldest who is 18 to come too, there might be some teenagers of his age group there, I hope.

Last edited by chris and farideh; Jan 5th 2008 at 1:58 am.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

We're in, there will be 4 of us.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:31 am
skye

We are in Ormeau - moved into our house 3 weeks ago!

Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:13 am
Bionic by birth !

bionic-bean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sally and all the other....
Sounds like a lot of us newbie’s on this Gold Coast.
We are Dave,Tracey. mum and dad, of course along with daughter 14 and two sons 11 and 9 respectively.
Moved here just before Christmas. in total about 6 weeks and would love to meet up with some others and have a good ol'e chin wrag.
Found some temporary accommodation in Reggatta Waters in Oxenford at the moment and just starting to explore the other others at the top of this coast.
anyone want to have a drink or just meet up for a coffee, then just PM us or just drop us an email and we can arrange a meet.
All the best
Tracey and Dave.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi,
You can count us in.How are we sorting out who brings what to the bbq ?How about we bring some prawns and salad!

Ally

We will bring some extra chairs too!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point

If everyone brings whatever they want for the Barbeque i think that would be easiest, if anyone has any extra chairs though that would be a goo dthing to bring.I am really looking forwards to it... should be a good day.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

If everyone brings whatever they want for the Barbeque i think that would be easiest, if anyone has any extra chairs though that would be a goo dthing to bring.I am really looking forwards to it... should be a good day.
Hi,
Sounds a better idea everyone bring their own for bbq, but i can definitely bring extra chairs. we are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ally
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

We would have loved to come but we don't arrive until the 14th Maybe we will catch up with you all at the next one. 4 of us, son 13 daughter 21.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point

if everything goes to plan Scrawni we all might still be there chatting on the 14th but we will def have another meet up if this one goes to plan so watch this space and have a safe journey over here
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:57 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

So 12.30 Saturday 12th of January at the park opposite Australia Fair in Southport.
Lets make it a date. Who is deffo up for it? I am really looking forwards to meeting you all.
sounds like it could be the start of something good
Old Jan 5th 2008, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Nikki32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

we are me 32, my hubby 35 and our 3 and a half year old son Bobby. We would love to meet new families. We are in Coombabah and both work full-time so weekends are better for us....love to here from you guys!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

Nikki32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nxt Saturday the 12th sounds great, is it defiantely a bbq at 12.30 opp Aus Fair in the park??
Old Jan 5th 2008, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Great, come along, the more the merrier It's seems as though there will be quite a crowd.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nikki32
Nxt Saturday the 12th sounds great, is it defiantely a bbq at 12.30 opp Aus Fair in the park??
Definately a BYO BBQ and that's the right place.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 1:01 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone *waves*

I will be coming along with my four kids (aged 9-2) and maybe the Husband. Came here from Adelaide a year ago but still struggling on the friends front

Looking forward to it.

Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.