Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Hiya Cyrused is away at the moment so she can't reply, it is the 2nd saturday of the month so will be 9th Feb meet. Hope to see you all there
Lisa
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

UKEagle2Aus is an unknown quantity at this point

Great, what time do people generally get there?

Eagle

Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKEagle2Aus

Eagle

when can you make it?
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough

Eagle

Last time it was from 12:30 so if we say the same time again, but whenever you can make it really
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Probably me!

I thought I read it was second Sat of each month along the thread line?

Even so, that would be 9th Feb and not 8th anyway.

Someone will put us right?????

That cloud outside is looking like another downpour, still we need it (not) and it might move us to level 7 water. LOL.

Eagle
hi if your looking for a game of golf, my oh and some mates go on a sunday morning, not every week but most, if you fance a game let us know.

Hannah and wilson
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Hi everyone.
It will be second saturday of the month which will be the 9th of February and it will be in th epark opposite AUstralia Fair and anytime from about 12.30 will be good, hope to see you all there
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

Originally Posted by THE TURNER CLAN
Hiya Cyrused is away at the moment so she can't reply, it is the 2nd saturday of the month so will be 9th Feb meet. Hope to see you all there
Lisa
Hi Lisa

How you going? How's the new job?

Is Bradley enjoying school?

Sorry too many questions..... hope you are all ok

Rach
Old Feb 7th 2008, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cyrused
Hi everyone.
It will be second saturday of the month which will be the 9th of February and it will be in th epark opposite AUstralia Fair and anytime from about 12.30 will be good, hope to see you all there

Wont make this one as we arrive on 15th feb , so will keep in touch for the next.
Sharon Ricky and Jordan (17)
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cyrused
Hi everyone.
We hope to make it on saturday. How will we recognise the BE GC group as there seem to be several other groups when we've driven past!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by parh
We hope to make it on saturday. How will we recognise the BE GC group as there seem to be several other groups when we've driven past!
Maybe we will take THE FLAG again!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Muppets
Hi Lisa

How you going? How's the new job?

Is Bradley enjoying school?

Sorry too many questions..... hope you are all ok

Rach
Hiya Rach

New jobs going good, its very hectic in a morning though, rushing around getting lunch boxes sorted etc. Bradley is enjoying school and seems to be making friends, how is Jenny doing at school?
Lisa x
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of

We might pop along

Gabs and the gang xx
Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

UKEagle2Aus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, good to see everyone on Saturday, was a bit worried when we first got there and saw no one, but soon built up to a reasonable sized group.

I am rubbish with names, so won't pick any out specifically, I know Nancy took some details from people, so we'll be in touch no doubt.

Key learnings from the day;

Seems like Coomera area is full of Expats!

Some people eat two kebabs when they are peckish!

The Welsh are taking over Bundall!

Charlie Chans was a popular haunt for all the Essex girls!

Simon is good for easing out the non EPs from the BBQ!

Quite a few of us arrived in November!

Don't buy a second hand Ute off a bloke at the beach!

Got to go as the kids need taking to school

Eagle
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All

We had a great day too. The kids weren't impressed that I dragged them home when I did!

It was lovely to meet you all, and I hope you do a girls night soon that I can try and make.

It was also great to hear that some of you still have a 'c**p' week now and again, it's not just me going crazy!

I think you were a smashing bunch and I hope to see you again soon hopefully with my OH next time!

Thanks for a great afternoon. Paula & 3 kids!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya

We had a good time too, was great to meet you all, even though I was running after the boys in between chats Will have to catch up again at the next meet.
Hi Paula I'll keep an eye out for the next pommie girls meet aswell and hopefully see you there
Lisa x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.