Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Fundraising people out there??

Any Fundraising people out there??

Old Aug 16th 2005, 4:57 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Fundraising people out there??

Some of you may know that I work in the Employment industry.

I have just had a job come across my desk that I thought just might be of interest to someone out there.

Permanent full time
Based in Bendigo
Access to Salary Packaging

An exciting and challenging role exists for a ‘people person’ wanting to work for a leading humanitarian organisation. This could be the ideal opportunity to begin or change your career into fundraising. Initial training and induction into the role will also be provided.

The position is responsible for coordinating, developing and implementing the Red Cross Calling Appeal within the Bendigo – North West region. The Fundraising Field Officer is also responsible for supporting non-Red Cross Calling fundraising activities within the designated area.

Car is available as part of this role.

To meet the challenges of this role you must essentially possess the following key selection criteria:

• A tertiary qualification, professional qualification and or relevant professional experience
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Experience in budget formulation and financial management
• Excellent communication skills and the confidence to undertake public speaking engagements
• An understanding and knowledge of fundraising
• Work independently and as a member of a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Willing to work outside of standard business hours, including overnight stays when necessary
• Current Driver’s License
• Demonstrated experience at working with diverse groups within the community
I have contact details available if anyone is interested. Just PM me and I am happy to forward them on. I also have a Full PD and Selection Criteria for your applications. Applications close on the 22nd August.

Just incase you are curious, I dont actually make money from filling these positions as I am not on a commission. I just hope this might help someone out there with their new start.

Hels