Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any familys fancy meeting in melbourne

any familys fancy meeting in melbourne

Old Aug 25th 2009, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default any familys fancy meeting in melbourne

hi
were new to melbourne, there is myself (John) Kelly my wife and our son Ewan who is 4, would be good to meet up with another family maybe to help us get settled a bit, were in that lost stage at the minute, we are staying in rowville in knox but are happy to drive about to meet any familys that fancy a drink or coffee at some point.
john
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:20 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: any familys fancy meeting in melbourne

Just bumping this up for you John, I think there's quite a few people on here that meet up regularly down towards the Peninsula, sure they'll be along soon.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default Re: any familys fancy meeting in melbourne

thanks