Reload this Page >

any families in sydney inner west or hills

any families in sydney inner west or hills

Old Sep 26th 2009, 11:47 am
Just Joined

nick-cat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any families in sydney inner west or hills

Hi there,

My husband and I and our two girls aged 2 and 3 arrived about 5 weeks ago. We are in the inner west at the moment but probably will be moving to the hills area. Any other families in the area interested in meeting up or having a playdate?

Cat
Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: any families in sydney inner west or hills

There are lots of people on here who live in the Hills with young kids, there is a regular meet up at Castle Hill RSL on Tuesdays which is particularly child friendly, I'm sure someone who goes will come along and give you more details.

Also look out for posts for "FTC" - a group of us meet the first Tuesday of the month in various locations between the Northern Beaches and the Hills. Binbird organises this and will put a post up a week or so in advance. Sometimes there are lots of kids, sometimes none, it depends on who is around. The venues are chosen to be child friendly though to make it accessible to anyone who wants to meet up. There are often school holiday meets as well with LOTS of kids of all ages, keep an eye on the board over the next week or so.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Maxine S is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: any families in sydney inner west or hills

Yes we meet up every tuesday at the rsl castle hill ,there is a group of 5 or 6 go every week with the kids ,you are more than wellcome to come a long ,it would be nice to meet you,We meet about 11.15 11.30 out side in the yard
maxine
Old Sep 29th 2009, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Hi,
Thanks for that. A few people have mentioned the RSL in Castle Hill. We will definitely come along. I presume you go after the school holidays? I will defintiely keep my eyes open for the post about the other meetup as well. Look forward to meeting some people.
Cat
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Try Newcomers Club which is a club for families new to this area( Hills ) and surrounding areas. Lots of young families , social stuff and babysitting circle.

[email protected]

PS Welcome.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

taylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant future

Hi i live inner west (gladesville) my daughter is 4.5, always out and about here, going soft play areas etc if you ever want to meet up.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

evil_witch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all

We moved into the Hills area about a month or so ago and need to start making friends and letting the bratleys run some energy off.

I have a 3yo and a 1yo (and a 10yo but he's not so into toddler playtime!), so am definitely interested in meeting and making friends.

Will keep a watch out and inflict myself and the small shouty ones on people
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 7:13 am
Just Joined

Hi I would be keen to meet up in the inner west as well as that is where we are at the moment. We are off to Brisbane for 6 days and will post thread once back to arrange somewhere with you. If these posts aren't done properly i apologise not used to this and have to get the hang of post, threads etc! I'll get there in the end!
Originally Posted by taylor25
Hi i live inner west (gladesville) my daughter is 4.5, always out and about here, going soft play areas etc if you ever want to meet up.
Old Oct 10th 2009, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

And Van Isla is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nick-cat
Hi there,

My husband and I and our two girls aged 2 and 3 arrived about 5 weeks ago. We are in the inner west at the moment but probably will be moving to the hills area. Any other families in the area interested in meeting up or having a playdate?

Cat

Hi Cat,

Myself, hubby (both 32) and 22 month old daughter moved to Sydney in Jan this year - we are now living in the Inner West and are keen to meet other families. Our daughter would love some little friends to play with as well.

All the friends we have made so far are free single drinking types. It would be great to have some friends who can appreciate the joys of parenthood and the serious lack of lie-in's!!

If you are interested in meeting up then let me know.

Cheers

Vanessa
Old Oct 11th 2009, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Cat
check Sydney Newcomers club we have a great time , lots of family events
Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

We even have a beach meet today.Thank heavens the suns out Ellibell!
Old Oct 15th 2009, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Haysies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ladies

I am moving from the UK to the hills in just over a week and have 3 x kids, would love to meet up on one of your get togethers - would be happy to host at my place for coffee and biccies if you don't mind the complete chaos we will be in for a few weeks (and lack of furniture - all being shipped!)

Thanks

Sara
Old Oct 16th 2009, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Haysies
Hi ladies

I am moving from the UK to the hills in just over a week and have 3 x kids, would love to meet up on one of your get togethers - would be happy to host at my place for coffee and biccies if you don't mind the complete chaos we will be in for a few weeks (and lack of furniture - all being shipped!)

Thanks

Sara
HI Sara have just sent you a private message
Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:45 am
Just Joined

Hi,
Thanks for all your replies about meetups. We spent some time in the Gold Coast and OH met with recruiters about work there and it seems it is going to be better for him there than in Sydney. So we are off to try our luck there and hopefully he'll have more luck picking up some work.
Cat
Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Hi,
Thanks for all your replies about meetups. We spent some time in the Gold Coast and OH met with recruiters about work there and it seems it is going to be better for him there than in Sydney. So we are off to try our luck there and hopefully he'll have more luck picking up some work.
Cat
good luck to you guys hope it works out well for you.