Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Expats taffs in Caboolture

Any Expats taffs in Caboolture

Old Jan 27th 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Theweekshousehold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Expats taffs in Caboolture

Thinking of moving there from the UK anyone shed any light it looks excellent have three young children husband a Sparky
Old Jan 27th 2007, 4:17 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all
Default Re: Any Expats taffs in Caboolture

Hi

My brother has lived in Caboolture for about 18 years and finds it excellent for his four children and his commute to Brisbane. He initially moved to Caboolture due to the price of properties and he now has four! We're looking to join him in Caboolture in two weeks, can't say for definite whether we'll settle in Caboolture itself, but will definitely be looking around that area.

This link might help with a bit more info: http://www.caboolturetourism.com.au/

Best of luck.

Ali X
Old Jan 27th 2007, 4:36 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hi there, theweekshousehold

me and OH hope to end up on the sunshine coast and your right caboolture does sound very nice indeed. I hope all goes well with your move, remember to keep us updated.

good luck
bec and egg

oh yeah we are taffs too, where ou from?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by egghead4
hi there, theweekshousehold

me and OH hope to end up on the sunshine coast and your right caboolture does sound very nice indeed. I hope all goes well with your move, remember to keep us updated.

good luck
bec and egg

oh yeah we are taffs too, where ou from?
Hi

We are currently living in Banbury in Oxfordshire but i am originally from The Rhondda Valleys so a good old Valley girl

Hopefully our TRA form will be ok soon and are in the process of ddoing the Visa so we are hopefully heading that way Nov time....my sister is in Perth but its so expensive to live there so we are looking at other option.

How long before you go
Old Jan 28th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hi

My brother has lived in Caboolture for about 18 years and finds it excellent for his four children and his commute to Brisbane. He initially moved to Caboolture due to the price of properties and he now has four! We're looking to join him in Caboolture in two weeks, can't say for definite whether we'll settle in Caboolture itself, but will definitely be looking around that area.

Best of luck.

Ali X
HI

That sounds promising, do you know if there are lots of ex pats there, would be comforting because with such small children making friends is a must i think.

let us know how you get on and if you get a bit of time i would be great to know how short they are of sparkys.............

Have fun
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:42 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hi theweekshoushold

we have just submitted our tra, OH is a plumbing and heating engineer, so we applied on the basis of his occupation. If we get a visa, we would like to head to the sunshine coast, as it seems a beautiful area to live and raise a family.
keep in touch
bec and egg
Old Mar 17th 2007, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hi

Best of luck.

Ali X
HI

Have you arrived in Caboolture yet and if so whats it like, still trying to get information about the place and not getting much luck
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

scallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nice

Hi we're scousers not Taff's but don't hold that against us. We did live in cardiff for a while so hold honorary taff status anyway

we're living in Bellmere a suburb of Caboolture. Caboolture is not only a place(town) it is a shire (county ) so there are lots of different areas to consider.
Within 20 mins drive of Caboolture town centre is Bribie Island with surf and calm water. There is a huge shopping centre in Morayfield less than 10 mins away with another shopping centre in North lakes less than 15 mins drive away.
It's also located fairly close to the Glasshouse mountains and Beerwah where Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo is.

Houe prices are around the $300k - $400k mark for somewhere decent, though as usual it depends what you're looking for.

Any thing else specific give me a shout

Cheers

Neil