Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any ex-Brimingham City Council workers out there?

Any ex-Brimingham City Council workers out there?

Old May 10th 2006, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any ex-Brimingham City Council workers out there?

Are there any Birmingham City Council workers out there who were there between 1997 and 2000, before they changed to Birmingham Accord.
If there are could you please reply. I have a question to ask.
Thanks Jackie
Old May 10th 2006, 9:43 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any ex-Brimingham City Council workers out there?

Originally Posted by jwood
Are there any Birmingham City Council workers out there who were there between 1997 and 2000, before they changed to Birmingham Accord.
Thanks Jackie
I can't help with your question but just wanted to say Hello fellow Brummie
Old May 10th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
I can't help with your question but just wanted to say Hello fellow Brummie
Hello,
technically speaking i'm a yam yam as i live in the Black Country but i was born in Winson green so i still class my self as a Brummie and my friends and neighbours class me as a Brummie Import. LOL
Old May 10th 2006, 9:59 am
There is no "U" in Qantas

MisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really nice

Hello,
technically speaking i'm a yam yam as i live in the Black Country but i was born in Winson green so i still class my self as a Brummie and my friends and neighbours class me as a Brummie Import. LOL
I used to work in Cradley Heath at the Staffordshire Building Society on the High Street. Small world! Have thay built the Bypass yet?
Old May 10th 2006, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

nicoak will become famous soon enough

can't help either, but would like to say hi from another yam yam. Born and bred in Tipton. Now Tividale. Soon to be surrogate aussie in October!
Nicola
Old May 10th 2006, 10:07 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,
Lol, well my little un is a yam yam as he was born in Walsall
Old May 10th 2006, 10:07 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join in as well? I'm a fellow brummie born and bred and now in Melbourne
Sorry can't help with the question though.
Old May 10th 2006, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by Sass73
Can I join in as well? I'm a fellow brummie born and bred and now in Melbourne
Sorry can't help with the question though.
Didn't know you was a Brummie Sass - whereabouts in Brum you from?
Old May 10th 2006, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MisterTwo
I used to work in Cradley Heath at the Staffordshire Building Society on the High Street. Small world! Have thay built the Bypass yet?
I live in Cradley Heath and know the hight street very well. No they haven't finished the bypass yet but they started about 6 months ago.
Jackie
Old May 10th 2006, 11:25 am
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Thanks Jackie

no room for a gash brummie sparkies out here woody, tell u this though havin to do a bit know lol, house bashin is pretty hard.

see ya soon woody
Old May 10th 2006, 11:44 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

I grew up in Hall Green and then moved to Solihull and lived right by the icerink

Originally Posted by Clippies
Didn't know you was a Brummie Sass - whereabouts in Brum you from?
Old May 10th 2006, 11:54 am

I grew up in Hall Green and then moved to Solihull and lived right by the icerink
I know the ice rink - although I'm t'other side of Brum
Old May 10th 2006, 12:00 pm
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Small world - I grew up in Hall Green too ( the Sherwood being my local for several years ). Ahh happy days
Old May 10th 2006, 12:04 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

i was born and bred in great barr ,and i worked for the council in 1982 and it was the dossiest job i ever had .
Old May 10th 2006, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by sassenach
i was born and bred in great barr ,and i worked for the council in 1982 and it was the dossiest job i ever had .
Ooh I'm in Great Barr!!!!! Which part of Great Barr were you from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.