Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any comments about Travel Insurance whilst Validating?

Any comments about Travel Insurance whilst Validating?

Old Jan 6th 2003, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Any comments about Travel Insurance whilst Validating?

Hello all,

We are going out to Oz for six weeks to validate our visas in June and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with travel insurance.

I've had some quotes ranging from around £100 - £500 and wondered if anyone else has any information.

Thanks in advance.

Ginny
Old Jan 6th 2003, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant future

Heard the best deals were to be got from Supermarkets like Tescos ? Don't know myself. (Heard this on one of those TV consumer or holiday programmes)
Old Jan 6th 2003, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

susmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any comments about Travel Insurance whilst Validating?

Originally posted by Ginny
Hello all,

We are going out to Oz for six weeks to validate our visas in June and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with travel insurance.

I've had some quotes ranging from around £100 - £500 and wondered if anyone else has any information.

Thanks in advance.

Ginny
Hi Ginny
Try primarydirect.co.uk we used them last month when we went to the States. You can do the whole thing online and print the policy. I had a look and 42 days full cover in australia for a family is 125 pounds
Cheers
susan
Old Jan 6th 2003, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any comments about Travel Insurance whilst Validating?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by susmac
Hi Ginny
Try primarydirect.co.uk we used them last month when we went to the States. You can do the whole thing online and print the policy. I had a look and 42 days full cover in australia for a family is 125 pounds
Cheers
susan [QUOTE]

Thanks Susan for that info. I'll give them a look. Our travel agent, who we booked our flights through were trying to charge nearer the £500 mark!! Your info seems a little more reasonable.

Hope all's well and thanks again.

Ginny