Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any cardiff city fans in Bundaberg?

Any cardiff city fans in Bundaberg?

Old May 19th 2010, 11:15 am
Just Joined

wendi mai jones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any cardiff city fans in Bundaberg?

Hi all,
We've only just arrived from Cardiff 3 weeks ago.
Does anyone know of a place to watch the play off game on saturday night in Bundaberg?
Thanks for you help
wendi & peter
Old May 19th 2010, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any cardiff city fans in Bundaberg?

Originally Posted by wendi mai jones
Hi all,
Does anyone know of a place to watch the play off game on saturday night in Bundaberg?
Thanks for you help
wendi & peter
Hi Wendi & Peter

To be honest I dont think you will have much luck with that, I dont know anywhere in Bundy that shows UK Premiership matches, you could try accross the waves or brothers clubs, I know anyone that wants to watch UK footie here has austar

Gill

Ps Welcome to Bundy!!!!

Last edited by markandgill; May 19th 2010 at 11:31 am.
Old May 20th 2010, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Guest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really nice

Hi all,
Thanks for you help
wendi & peter
Can't help you at all but friends told me Cardiff was buzzing after beating Leicester, similar to after a 5 nations home game. Hope to buggery they win. (Have you thought of streaming via the internet?)
Old May 20th 2010, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Thanks for you help
wendi & peter
Hi Wendi and petere, I will see if I can find a link for you, i am a Leicester fan and watched both the games live online, I belong to a forum and there were some leicster fans in Aus watching at same time.
Will post later with reply.
Old May 20th 2010, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by markandgill
Hi Wendi & Peter

To be honest I dont think you will have much luck with that, I dont know anywhere in Bundy that shows UK Premiership matches, you could try accross the waves or brothers clubs, I know anyone that wants to watch UK footie here has austar

Gill

Ps Welcome to Bundy!!!!
Thanks for the suggestions Gill, will look into it.
Wendi
Old May 20th 2010, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Guest
Can't help you at all but friends told me Cardiff was buzzing after beating Leicester, similar to after a 5 nations home game. Hope to buggery they win. (Have you thought of streaming via the internet?)

Hia,
Thanks for your support, everything's crossed. Gutted we've missed out on the excitement. We definately moved a few weeks too soon!!lol!
Tried streaming for the semis, but no joy??

Wendi
Old May 20th 2010, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lestagirl
Hi Wendi and petere, I will see if I can find a link for you, i am a Leicester fan and watched both the games live online, I belong to a forum and there were some leicster fans in Aus watching at same time.
Will post later with reply.
Hi Lestagirl,

That would be fantastic if you could find out, really appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Wendi
Old May 21st 2010, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Steve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to all

Its on Foxsports 1 on Foxtel live if you didnt already know.