Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Canning Vale?

Any Brits in Canning Vale?

Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:49 am
Just Joined

mike roberts is on a distinguished road
Default Any Brits in Canning Vale?

Hi,

My wife and I have just arrived and have made a home in Canning Vale, a fairly nice area to the south.

Just wondered if anyone was close by want to get together, jump in the pool, have a beer etc....

we've got 4 kids just started in the local school (they love it) and I'm working in recruitment in the city. (not a bad drive)...

1 x huntsman, 1 x redback to date..... nice weather... altough today is abit OTT and the food is great!

We're happy with our decision so far but wife is getting a little bored and most of the mums at school hunt in small groups... handbags at the ready!

We'd love to hear from anyone in the area and would love to meet up sometime.... kids our 12, 10, 7 and 4... and a handful....

Thanks

Mike & Dawn
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:12 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Brits in Canning Vale?

Originally Posted by mike roberts
Hi,

My wife and I have just arrived and have made a home in Canning Vale, a fairly nice area to the south.

Just wondered if anyone was close by want to get together, jump in the pool, have a beer etc....

we've got 4 kids just started in the local school (they love it) and I'm working in recruitment in the city. (not a bad drive)...

1 x huntsman, 1 x redback to date..... nice weather... altough today is abit OTT and the food is great!

We're happy with our decision so far but wife is getting a little bored and most of the mums at school hunt in small groups... handbags at the ready!

We'd love to hear from anyone in the area and would love to meet up sometime.... kids our 12, 10, 7 and 4... and a handful....

Thanks

Mike & Dawn
Yes, there's lots of us! PM me if you want more info. Where in CV are you?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

Anyone else....
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

Mrs C.6155 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, brits in Canning Vale,

We'd love to hear from anyone in the area and would love to meet up.
Me, hubby and one daughter have not long been here.
we arrived in August, and we are loving it!!
Both hubby and daughter are working, so I would like to have coffee and a chat,even a laugh.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

We're up for a coffee and a chat... anyone else?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:41 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mike roberts
We're up for a coffee and a chat... anyone else?
Hi we are not in Canning Vale but not to far away in South Lake.
We have arranged a meet in Freo for this saturday at Clancy's if intereted PM me

Kate and Lew
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:11 pm
M12
Just Joined

M12 is a jewel in the roughM12 is a jewel in the roughM12 is a jewel in the roughM12 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lewandkate
Hi we are not in Canning Vale but not to far away in South Lake.
We have arranged a meet in Freo for this saturday at Clancy's if intereted PM me

Kate and Lew
Hi we are not yet in OZ but will be on 19 feb 2008. Canning Vale is an area we are keen to rent in initially with a view to buying as we don't to uproot the kids (10 and 8) any more than necessary.
Any advice about schools both primary and secondary gratefully received ?

Hope you don't mind me joining in although not yet there to join you for a coffee. Not sure if I have done this properly as it is my first message lol

Thanks Morag
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:27 am
Just Joined

Mrs C.6155 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
the meet in Fremantle sound good, I have only just joined the forum and it forbids me from emailing people direct.
What time Saturday?
It is freos festival. www.fremantlefestivals.com this may be of interest.
see you Saturday
Roz
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:42 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs C.6155
Hi everyone,
the meet in Fremantle sound good, I have only just joined the forum and it forbids me from emailing people direct.
What time Saturday?
It is freos festival. www.fremantlefestivals.com this may be of interest.
see you Saturday
Roz
Hi Roz,
We will be at Clancy's from 3pm

http://web.clancysfishpub.com.au/?page_id=4
see link for address

Kate