Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Brisbane meets in June?

Any Brisbane meets in June?

Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:48 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Brisbane meets in June?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there's any June meets planned for Brisbane. We're due over on 5th June (Me, hubby and kids 8 and 5). Would love to meet up and hear whats what. Pata is coming over for a reccie in June and thought it would be quite good....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:58 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Brisbane meets in June?

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi guys,

Just wondering if there's any June meets planned for Brisbane. We're due over on 5th June (Me, hubby and kids 8 and 5). Would love to meet up and hear whats what. Pata is coming over for a reccie in June and thought it would be quite good....

Cheers

Ginny

HI again Ginny,

If we are there we will do one to introduce ourselves to the Gold Coast
Jane xxx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

hey ginny.... i've missed all the brisbane meet so far!!!

if there's one in june i'll be there as long its before the 22nd - cos that's when i'm back to scotland!!! (only for a holiday tho!)
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:11 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys....need to see what we can do...

Got a couple of kids in tow...8 and 5 so something child friendly would be great....Any ideas for things/places we could meet?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 26th 2006, 2:07 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

hi we had a brisbane meet at new farm park last weekend, that was good, barbecue area, kids playground, easily accessible, plenty of parking
might be worth doing it there again!
(i have a 13 year old too!)
regards
vb2

QUOTE=Stitch]Hi guys....need to see what we can do...

Got a couple of kids in tow...8 and 5 so something child friendly would be great....Any ideas for things/places we could meet?

Cheers

Ginny[/QUOTE]
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:11 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Sounds like NewFarm is a good place for a meet.....Anyone else fancy it?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 29th 2006, 2:49 am
Brisbane is bliss

Caroline is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Any Brisbane meets in June?

Hi there everyone

I am new to this just joined today! My boyfriend Alan and I moved to Brisbane late Jan '06.

I have seen the fantasic photos of the meet in New Farm last week! I only wish that we had been there!! Please could someone let me know when you will all be meeting again?

Caroline x
Old Apr 29th 2006, 4:40 am
vb2

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

hi Caroline, just to let you know there is a meet scheduled for the gold coast on 7th may which we are planning to go to! its in labrador so straight down the motorway for us brisbanites!!
anyway failing that just keep an eye on the "meet" section of the forum i have been to a couple now, and they are great fun and great to meet new people etc.
all the best - welcome to the forum
regards
vb2
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like NewFarm is a good place for a meet.....Anyone else fancy it?

Cheers

Ginny

Hie Stitch, (Ginny)

Would love to meet up at New Farm, other commitments meant that we couldn't make it, so June would be great, any idea on a date etc?

Cheers,
Old May 3rd 2006, 3:04 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by macy
Hie Stitch, (Ginny)

Would love to meet up at New Farm, other commitments meant that we couldn't make it, so June would be great, any idea on a date etc?

Cheers,

Hi we're due to arrive 5th June...Any time after that (giving a few days for jetlag).......

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 3rd 2006, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

jlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nice

Hi, we arrive on the 2nd June so we are up for a meet, never been to one before so you will have to be gentle with us.
Myself, hubby, John and our 2 children.

LibbyX
Old May 3rd 2006, 4:59 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

yes we are hopefully fingers crossed! due to land beg of june............

me hubby, three children,10, 3 and 2
Old May 4th 2006, 1:40 am
Just Joined

leighdamien is an unknown quantity at this point

Good on you Stitch for sorting out your social life before you even arrive. I've been in Brissy over a year now and have only just joined this site so you are way more organised than me. Now I've joined up I'm really keen to get involved in any meet ups that are happening and New Farm Park is a great place to go (we have a 3 month old so kid friendly is good). Maybe a Sunday afternoon? If we go with that we have the option of the 11th, 18th as YoSemite can't do the 25th. Which dates suit best all of you?

Cheers
Old May 4th 2006, 8:13 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by leighdamien
Good on you Stitch for sorting out your social life before you even arrive. I've been in Brissy over a year now and have only just joined this site so you are way more organised than me. Now I've joined up I'm really keen to get involved in any meet ups that are happening and New Farm Park is a great place to go (we have a 3 month old so kid friendly is good). Maybe a Sunday afternoon? If we go with that we have the option of the 11th, 18th as YoSemite can't do the 25th. Which dates suit best all of you?

Cheers
Hi there,

11th sounds good for us.....Not sure where New Farm is but will find it...Got two kids 8 and 5 so hopefully they'll love it...Will start another thread but if you could keep it going as I'll only be on temp internet as we're out of our house now.....

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 4th 2006, 10:06 am
vb2

hi we went to new farm park couple weeks ago to the brissy meet, its just north of the river, you can catch the city cat or drive parking is great in the area!! so no worries there, barbecues on site, park for kids, loos cafe etc. everything you need!!!
just need the date now!!
regards
vb2

Hi there,

11th sounds good for us.....Not sure where New Farm is but will find it...Got two kids 8 and 5 so hopefully they'll love it...Will start another thread but if you could keep it going as I'll only be on temp internet as we're out of our house now.....

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.