Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any adviced on opening a barbers shop (licences)

Any adviced on opening a barbers shop (licences)

Old Jun 10th 2005, 5:28 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any adviced on opening a barbers shop (licences)

Are there any good areas near you that need a good barbers hop?

Is it the same for barbers as is hairdressers, as i want to open a shop/shops and make my staff be self employed.
Does sanyone know what i have to do to get a licence to open a shop.
I dont want o take over an existing business as it may have a bad rep in the community and i want o make as fresh start to the business rather than trying to get rid of the stigma of an existing business.

Can anyone help with websites, as the gov ones are for pierecings and tattoes and ladies hair dressing.???

alk