Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Aberdonians here or there

Any Aberdonians here or there

Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any Aberdonians here or there

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Hello Sharon

all going well here in Perth................

will talk later - just back from piss up............ oops
Hi Jan,
Great to here from u. Got your news letter, will email u later. We are now considering Perth.
Sharon
xx
Old Aug 8th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
We are organising a meet in Aberdeen if anyone is interested in coming along. It will be on the 8th Sept. Venue to be arranged (open for suggestions). I was thinking about the cocket hat. It would be quite easy to find for people traveling up.
Sharon
x
sending you all loads of
Old Aug 11th 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

mad scots is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shabee
Hi,
We are organising a meet in Aberdeen if anyone is interested in coming along. It will be on the 8th Sept. Venue to be arranged (open for suggestions). I was thinking about the cocket hat. It would be quite easy to find for people traveling up.
Sharon
x
sending you all loads of
Just to sat good luck for everyone from aberdoom who is going thru process, anyone heading to adelaide, just drop us email and we will try to help anyway we can. Sharon my OH also works in oil, so any help needed, just ask.

Gillian
Old Aug 12th 2007, 2:26 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

How is things in ABERDOOM we head back at xmas for a mth after 2.5 years here first trip back!!

I see people call it the DEEN now ive heard friends refering to it as that must be a new thing!!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 2:35 am

Hi Jan,
Great to here from u. Got your news letter, will email u later. We are now considering Perth.
Sharon
xx
Perth is nice but very isolated was it QLD you were going too?? If so i would stick with there too be honest we have been in OZ over 2 years first in Melbourne for 1 year now Perth.

I never thought i say but i actually miss Melbourne Perth has a very slow pace of life if that what your looking for great we have comintments here in Perth now but if i had my time again i would try QLD.

we came here to perth as we had friends living here from Aberdeen so thought it would make the move easier they returned before we even arrived!!

my advice would be look into it carefully see were would suit your family work wise etc... If you chose one place then realise its not for you, you can always try another state as we did glad we did rather than just go home.

Good Luck!!!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kez81
How is things in ABERDOOM we head back at xmas for a mth after 2.5 years here first trip back!!

I see people call it the DEEN now ive heard friends refering to it as that must be a new thing!!
Things are not too bad, not much really changed since you left. Property still going thru the roof, and seems like everyone in the city works in oil industry, doesn't feel like a city at all, everyone knows everyone else it seems. So you haven't really been missing anything, apart from rain, grey granite, and expensive living!!! lol
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:53 am

Originally Posted by mad scots
Things are not too bad, not much really changed since you left. Property still going thru the roof, and seems like everyone in the city works in oil industry, doesn't feel like a city at all, everyone knows everyone else it seems. So you haven't really been missing anything, apart from rain, grey granite, and expensive living!!! lol
well just the same as here then apart from the rain and grey but saying that we had our fair share of rain lately but it is winter.

good luck with the move!! where you heading??
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kez81
well just the same as here then apart from the rain and grey but saying that we had our fair share of rain lately but it is winter.

good luck with the move!! where you heading??
We are heading to Adelaide. Fly out on the 31st. Cant wait, but starting to get really nervous now.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:22 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

i'm originally from Aberdeen, been here in Perth since 2003.

Lynn
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:11 am

We are heading to Adelaide. Fly out on the 31st. Cant wait, but starting to get really nervous now.
Good luck !!!! not long now let us know how your getting on!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by movetoperth
i'm originally from Aberdeen, been here in Perth since 2003.

Lynn
Hi, ive been in australia since 2005 now in Perth were abouts are you??

im NOR

Lived in cove but from torry when i was in aberdeen where about are you from??
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:24 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

lived in Stoneywood, then in rosemount, moved to Lumphanan and am currently in Butler. Kids are 10,9,3&7months.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well thats it folks, Visa collected by courier. Let the wait begin!!!!!

Sharon
x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Well thats it folks, Visa collected by courier. Let the wait begin!!!!!

Sharon
x
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Anything we can do to help, just ask.

Gillian, Shaun and kids
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Anything we can do to help, just ask.

Gillian, Shaun and kids
Can you sedate me for the next 6 - 9 months please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.