Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any 19 year old girls wanting to make friends

any 19 year old girls wanting to make friends

Old Sep 8th 2006, 9:12 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default any 19 year old girls wanting to make friends

Hi everyone, my name's Nikki (emailing from my mums log in) and i'm 19. I've been here for about 3 months now and i'm really homesick! Would be cool to meet up with a few ppl. I have only met people through work. My boyfriend is here with me and my friend from the UK is emigrating in about a month. She is 23. pm me if fancy meeting up and i can give you my number,speak to you soon x im currently SOR but moving North shortly near joondalup, im happy to drive anywhere

Last edited by Dawn; Sep 8th 2006 at 11:02 am.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any 19 year old girls wanting to make friends

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi everyone, my name's Nikki (emailing from my mums log in) and i'm 19. I've been here for about 3 months now and i'm really homesick! Would be cool to meet up with a few ppl. I have only met people through work. My boyfriend is here with me and my friend from the UK is emigrating in about a month. She is 23. my email address is or pm me and i can give you my number,speak to you soon x im currently SOR but moving North shortly near joondalup, im happy to drive anywhere

Better take off your email addy hun incase you get some dodgy emails

Last edited by Sue; Sep 8th 2006 at 11:04 am. Reason: quoted email removed
Old Sep 8th 2006, 11:03 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

good idea, thank you

Originally Posted by angel17796
Old Sep 8th 2006, 11:06 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Was that directed at me????
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Was that directed at me????

No . I meant if she started getting spam or strangers emailing her.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:43 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had spam for ages, used to like it with chips and egg
Old Sep 10th 2006, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

Hereandnow is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dawn,
We have recently moved to Fremantle from Melbourne, my daughter is 18 and would like to make some new friends...shes just returned from a 3 month visit to the UK and really misses her friends back there. Shes looking for a job and enjoys all the usual things....shopping, going out in the evenings etc. If you send a pm i will give you her phone number etc.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I haven't had spam for ages, used to like it with chips and egg

Ive never tasted it but chips and egg go with everything!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

Hereandnow is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry....I called you Dawn....just reread your post and realised your name is Nikki...
Old Sep 10th 2006, 3:52 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Hi there, no thats fine, im Dawn but my Daughter Nikki put a thread on here, sorry to confuse you. I will send you a pm now, she would love to meet up and lovessssssss Fremantle.

Originally Posted by Hereandnow
Sorry....I called you Dawn....just reread your post and realised your name is Nikki...
Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:05 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi there, no thats fine, im Dawn but my Daughter Nikki put a thread on here, sorry to confuse you. I will send you a pm now, she would love to meet up and lovessssssss Fremantle.
I could really make the bold suggestion that she creates an ID and logs on as herself - wouldn't that end the confusion???
Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:32 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

I left the smiley out. Was kidding
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
I left the smiley out. Was kidding
Some people may not know you're a perv
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:47 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Some people may not know you're a perv
they do now
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
they do now
Ooops, did I say something I shouldn't have

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.