Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any 18+ on the sunshine coast?

Any 18+ on the sunshine coast?

Old Jun 14th 2008, 2:52 am
Just Joined

jan63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any 18+ on the sunshine coast?

Im 18 i moved to the sunshine coast (mooloolaba area) in September looking for friends!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:20 am
Just Joined

pete&kate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any 18+ on the sunshine coast?

I am nearly 20 years old. I live at Little Mountain near Caloundra. What do you like to do for pastimes.
Being the age I am I found it difficult to make friends, so it would be nice to meet up and get to know each other.
Lisa.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:33 am
Just Joined

hey sorry for the late replly jus been to sydney and ive been out of a computer. i enjoy loads realli goin to the beach, shoppin im 19 next month ye its alot harder when you dont go to skool ye that'll be gud to meet

hayley
Old Jul 11th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice

Originally Posted by jan63
hey sorry for the late replly jus been to sydney and ive been out of a computer. i enjoy loads realli goin to the beach, shoppin im 19 next month ye its alot harder when you dont go to skool ye that'll be gud to meet

hayley
I'm gonna be in Brisbane from Aug 28th.... I'm 21.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:50 am
Just Joined

hey ye are you comin up to the sunshine coast have you been over before least it will be getting warmer when you arrive lv h x