Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any 18/19/20 year old girls off to perth

Any 18/19/20 year old girls off to perth

Old Mar 6th 2006, 10:39 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Any 18/19/20 year old girls off to perth

Hi there........were off to Perth the end of June, really going to miss my friends....was wondering if theres any 18 year olds going out about then too who would like to make friends
Old Mar 6th 2006, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any 18/19/20 year old girls off to perth

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi there........were off to Perth the end of June, really going to miss my friends....was wondering if theres any 18 year olds going out about then too who would like to make friends
hi dawn, my son and his girlfriend came over in Jan, student visa.
My son is at Uni, his girlfriend is a beautician.
They have a lovely unit in Mt Lawley, they are both 23.
They love Perth, and would probably meet with up with you.
Pm there Email address to you, for you to get in touch.
Denise
Old Mar 6th 2006, 11:11 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Ahh thanks so much for that, I will send them an email, Nikki
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hey, I'm sure there will be a line of 20 - 30 year old blokes interested in meeting you!!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:40 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Hey, I'm sure there will be a line of 20 - 30 year old blokes interested in meeting you!!
not half
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
And the rest!!