Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any 17-20 year old's living on the Gold Coast?

Any 17-20 year old's living on the Gold Coast?

Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

sean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nice
Default Any 17-20 year old's living on the Gold Coast?

Hi we have just moved to the Gold Coast and my 17 yo son is finding it hard to meet people his age to party with any offers?????????????????
Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:23 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any 17-20 year old's living on the Gold Coast?

Originally Posted by sean trethewey
Hi we have just moved to the Gold Coast and my 17 yo son is finding it hard to meet people his age to party with any offers?????????????????

#bump#
Old Jul 28th 2006, 3:30 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I would look for something to join.

Surf Club would be a good place to start for meeting nice kids. There must be also something he'd like to get into, like Motocross, or a bit of car racing (on a proper circuit not up and down roads!) which is huge in Aus. Then there's loads of martial arts places around....
It's tricky moving in to a new place and meeting people - It takes some effort, that's for sure.

Is he at college or school? If not, then definitely aim for a club of some sort.

Which bit of the GC are you on, so people here can work out where you are?

Good luck.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:55 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sean trethewey
Whereabout`s are you living. I have 2 sons, one is 18 and one is 16 and we arrived out here last Nov.

Tracey x
Old Jul 28th 2006, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

Hi Sean,

We have only been here a week but my 16 yr old son (Luke) is already bored out of his head and spending too much time with us and his younger siblings. He is gutted that he cannot get a moped until he is 17. We are staying on Surfers at the minute. Please ask your 16 yr old to get in touch and that goes to anyone else out there with a 16 yr old looking for new mates!!! Whereabouts on the Gold Coast have you settled Sean??

Best wishes,
Trev.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
Hi Sean,

We have only been here a week but my 16 yr old son (Luke) is already bored out of his head and spending too much time with us and his younger siblings. He is gutted that he cannot get a moped until he is 17. We are staying on Surfers at the minute. Please ask your 16 yr old to get in touch and that goes to anyone else out there with a 16 yr old looking for new mates!!! Whereabouts on the Gold Coast have you settled Sean??

Best wishes,
Trev.
Hi

My daughter is turning 16 on 10 August, we live in Calamvale. How far are you? she is looking for friends also. Maybe all the parents could meets up?